YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 List | YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Application Form pdf | AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 | AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Registration Online |
Update – State government of Andhra Pradesh has started Rythu Bharosa Scheme under Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy. The implementation of this scheme is about to start from 15th of October 2019. Every interested applicant must stay in touch to check the scheme applying process. The Rythu Bharosa Scheme List details will be provided very soon in this article.
As, we all know in our country farmers are living a miserable life. Government is also aware of this fact and they are trying to improve their condition. Thus, new schemes are been launched for the welfare of the farmers. In this addition Andhra Pradesh State government has announced a new scheme for the farmers. The scheme is launched by the name YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. This scheme is for marginal and small farmers of the State.
Under this scheme State government will provide subsidy to small and marginal State farmers. This scheme is aimed to provide amount of Rs 12,500/- per acre per year to farmers. The amount will be provided before the sowing season of Rabi and Kharif Season. The amount will be directly transferred to farmers account. More details about Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 are in the article below.
In this article we have given all the details about Rythu Bharosa Scheme list 2020. This is a massive government scheme for farmers. to know about all details about this scheme you have to read this article till the end.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
State government has launched this scheme on June 2019. Andhra Pradesh State government is aiming to improve the livelihood of farmers in their State. State government also launched other eight schemes with it. That includes YSR Housing Scheme 2020 as well. The announcement of this scheme is made by the Finance Minister of the State in budget session of 2019. The implementation process of the scheme will start from 15th of October 2019.
The guidelines of the scheme have not been finalized by the State government yet. The final guidelines will be decided in cabinet meeting of State government. For this scheme Andhra Pradesh State government has allocated a total of Rs 13,125 Crore budget. It has been estimated that this scheme will benefit about 50 lakh farmers of the State. This scheme is launched under Chief Minister of the State Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Andhra Pradesh State government launched this scheme to appease farmers. As mentioned before, this scheme will provide the subsidy to small and marginal farmers in the state for their Rabi and Kharif season. This scheme also aimed to cover tenant farmers. The official guidelines about the scheme will be finalised soon in cabinet meeting. This scheme focused on the poor farmers of the State. Scheme aims to improve State farmers economic and social status in the society.
Under this scheme, farmers will receive financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- every year for four year. India is a country, whose economy majorly depends on crops production. Thus, governments are trying to help farmers as much as they can. To take the benefit of the scheme people need to apply for it. Those who have applied in tit hey can check its beneficiary list. These details are been mentioned down below.
AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme List 2020
Meaning of this scheme is “Happiness of the Food Givers”. As the name and its meaning suggests this scheme primarily aims to help State farmers. From the total budget of Rs 13,123 Crore, farmers will get Rs 10,625 Crore in this scheme directly. While, rest of the budget of Rs 2,500 Crore, will be used by State government for tenant farmers of AP. From this year Rabi session the implementation of this scheme will be started. State government previous plan was to start this session in 2020 from Khariff session. In addition to providing the financial assistance to farmers, scheme will help them in other ways as well.
In every constituency of the State under this scheme, AP Government will develop cold storages, borewells and crops warehouses. The beneficiary list of the scheme will be prepared by the RTGs (Real Time Governance Society). Under this scheme, government will directly credit money into the bank accounts of beneficiaries’ farmers through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) mode. Scheme will be implemented from 2020 Rabi season. This scheme implementation process will take place in different phases. Mandal Wise & Village Wise Beneficiaries list will be released of the scheme in its first phase.
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa 2020 eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh State are eligible for this scheme.
- For this scheme eligibility applicant must be associated with agriculture sector.
- Only small and marginal farmers along with agricultural tenant are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is meant only for the poor farmers of the State.
- Those farmers who are taking benefits from any others central/State government scheme are not eligible for this scheme.
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Resident Proof
- Domicile Proof
- Income Proof
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photograph
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 Registration Form |Application pdf
Those farmers who want to apply for this scheme they have to fill the application form. Only the eligible farmers can fill their form. Eligible farmers can fill application form online. The process is very simple and farmers can fill their form even from their home. There are some steps which are required to be followed to fill the application form. The steps which are needed to be followed are as follows:-
- To fill application form for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme first you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After entering into the official website you have to click on the application form link.
- Then a form will open, you have to fill the form with all the asked details such as Name, Address, Bank Account, Date to Birth etc.
- After this you have to upload the asked documents in it such as Passport Size photograph, Signature etc.
- Then click on the “submit” option in it.
- At last a reference number will generate save it for future reference.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 List Check Online
- The beneficiary list of the scheme can be checked online once you applied in this scheme.
- First of all person need to visit the scheme official website.
- For that click on this link.
- After clicking on this link you will be redirected towards the scheme official website.
- Then person need to click on the scheme beneficiary list option.
- After this you have to select you district name in it.
- Then select you Tehsil in it.
- After this select your block name in it
- Then a list will appear in front of you.
- You can download the list and can check your name in it.
- Also list print out can be taken.
This is all about YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2020 till now. For more details stay tuned with us. For any inquiry regarding the scheme comment us in the comment section.