YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2020 | ysr pension status | sspensions.ap.gov.in | ysr pension kanuka website | Official App Download | ysr pension kanuka application status / Report.
Hello dear readers, hope you are doing well. Today we are going to informed you that the Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to launch a unique pension scheme which is collaboration of 12 different pension schemes related to senior citizens, kidney patients, widows, disabled, poor households and daily labourer etc. This pension Scheme is called YSR Pension Kanuka scheme 2020. The main Objective of this is to cover mainly weaker and poor section of the state. This scheme generally provides benefits to those persons whose comes under BPL families. Time to time govt. of Andhra Pradesh announce so many schemes for the development and welfare of the state. CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy made tremendous work in this field.
YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2020
The main motive of this scheme is to improve the lifestyle of senior citizens of the state because they are most important part of our families and also society. This YSR pension Kanuka scheme launched in May 2019 with budget of 1576 crores with immediate effect. In this scheme the age of senior citizens decreased from 65 to 60. The Government of Andhra Pradesh formed a different welfare department for fulfilment of welfare objectives of the govt.
Effective Features of the YSR pension Scheme
Most of the efforts done under this scheme for the benefits and improvement of senior citizens, kidney patients and disabled persons of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Initially the pension amount was INR 2000 only but now it has been increased to INR 2250 and the government is planning to increase it again up to INR 3000 in 4th year.
This pension may vary with the age of pensioner.
This pension improves the livelihood of the pensioner. They will be able to fulfil his/her needs on daily basis. The pension is transferred to the beneficiary on monthly basis in their bank accounts.
- The beneficiary should be the citizen of Andhra Pradesh, He/She has to submit valid proof for residence.
- The beneficiary must be the age of 60
- The white card peoples are also eligible for the benefit of pension.
- Latest Passport size photograph of Applicant.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Domicile certificate (Proof of residence of Andhra Pradesh)
- Annual Income proof.
- Caste certificate.
- Residence Proof
- Bank account details with passbook.The bank account shoul belong to the applicant who is applying for the pension because the amount of pension has directly deposit in the bank account of the applicant.
The documents should be correct and cannot be tampered, If any false document is being uploaded in the portal the application of the applicant has been rejected.
Beneficiaries of this Scheme:-
- Poor Households.
- Agricultural laborer, daily wage laborer and migrated.
- Weavers, toddy tappers and barbers.
- Disabled households.
- Senior citizens.
- Blacksmith , carpenters.
- Kidney Patients.
- Persons who belongs to nomadic tribe and they are permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Single women.
Age wise eligibility criteria:-
- For senior Citizen the age limit is 60 or above
- In Case of widow pensioner the age limit is 18 years or above.
- For disabled person minimum 40 percent disability and no age limit applicable in this case
- Transgender the age limit is 18 or above
- For single women this criteria differs from rural to urban area, in urban this is 35 or above and in rural 30 or above and this is applicable to those married women who are separated from 1 year or above.
- CKDU mainly these pensioners are those who are suffering from kidney diseases, for these persons no age limit.
- For weavers, toddy Tappers, Fisherman and Dappu artists the age limit are 50.
How to apply for YSR Pension Kanuka scheme
Step 1: Open the official website and select “Pension scheme”.
Step 2: Now click on YSR pension scheme.
Step 3: Now click on the application form and fill all the information required in application form.
Step 4: After filling the details in application form and uploading the documents required, click on submit button to finish the process.
Step 5: After submitting the form the print out of the receipt of the filled application form should be taken.
YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2020
To find out the YSR pension kanuka beneficiary list, Complete procedure is simple. The process is Given Below…
In the Initial Step you have to visit the main portal list Page.
This page is Click Here
Here you need to choose the some basic details out of List. In this List choose your District Name, Mandal Name, Panchayat Name, Habitation.
Then click below on the Go Button.
With in Few minutes the List will be displayed on your screen.
How to check YSR Pnesion Kanuka Application Status/ Report
The applicant has to visit the official website of the YSR pension scheme.
Click on the search option and put the unique Pension id and other details needed in it.
Now click on “go” option, it will show the application status regarding your pension.
Helpline Number of YSR Pension
Helpline Number is 0866-2410017 Contact number in case you have any query. In case you want to Contact officials then main on email@example.com.
The best thing of this pension scheme is that the amount of pension is increased and the age limit for this pension is decreased which helps many senior citizens to avail the benefit of this pension scheme.This pension scheme helps many categories of people in society to live their life with self respect and prosperity.