YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List 2020 Name District Wise, ysr nethanna nestham list in telugu, Search Nethanna Nestham Payment Status.
With the increase of cloth mills in Andhra Pradesh state, handloom work is hidden day by day. In the previous time everyone is loved handloom weavers. Nowadays with the use production in the cloth Mills, and change in the tradition the Handloom Weaver talent is not seen as much more. Now after the formation of new YSR government, they encourage Handloom Weaver in Andhra Pradesh state.
YSR Nethanna Nestham
New Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy announced a new scheme YSR Nethanna Nestham for the Handloom Weavers. In this scheme state government it will provide a financial support of 24,000 rupees for those, who are connected with this tradition. This is one of the scheme which is specially started for Handloom Weavers and Handicraft Weavers. With the help of the scheme the hidden talent of of Handloom behavior will come out, and they will earn some money with their talent. Beneficiaries of the scheme will get monetary grant of 24000 rupees yearly by the Andhra Pradesh state.
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham|
|Scheme Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Schemes|
|Scheme launched by||CM Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Financial support||24000/- Rupees yearly|
|Date of announcement||October 2019|
|Date of launch||21st of December 2019|
|Official website||Release soon|
|Helpline number||Updated soon|
Basic benefits of the scheme
- The main and important benefit of YSR Nethanna Nestham of scheme, it will improve financial condition of traditional Handloom Weavers in Andhra Pradesh. With the help of this financial amount, they will get a support as well as social security.
- The financial support of 24000 rupees will be given yearly to the beneficiaries.
- This amount will be given individually to every handloom weaver, whose name is is is mentioned in the beneficiary list of YSR Neethana Nestham.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the beneficiary direct to their bank account. So so this will increase the trust of public for government of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility criteria of Nethanna Nestham
- At the time of creating YSR Nethanna Nestham beneficial list, the main criteria which is followed is the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh is included only. Other state applicants like Telangana or Tamilnadu are not eligible for this scheme.
- Only the Handloom Weavers are are eligible to take benefit of this scheme. This scheme is specially designed and developed to improve the the financial status of Handloom Weavers of Andhra Pradesh.
- Any Handloom Weaver who is registered with Handloom Association who is eligible for this scheme. If you are not registered, then you are not able to take benefit of the scheme.
- Any Handloom Weaver who is live under the below poverty line is eligible for taking benefit of this scheme. It means that only BPL card holder are eligible.
- One of the very important thing is the bank account. If you have a bank account on your name then you can get benefit. Because the benefit amount will be credited direct into your bank account.
- At the time of fill the application form, permanent resident Certificate is required. With the help of this application form you will prove that you are a citizen of of Andhra Pradesh.
- Identity proof like Aadhaar card or voter ID card is must required to take benefit of the scheme.
- One of the Other important document that is registration certificate which is is issued by State Handloom Association is required to fill application form.
- Below poverty line (BPL) certificate is very important for this scheme.
- At the end one of the important thing is the bank account details. You need to to submit the your bank details at the time of submitting your application form.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Registration
State government recently announced YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme. So there is no information is available how to fill application form for DU registration for the screen. But after the official launch that is on 21st of December 2020, everything is clear in front us. So you need to wait for sometime
YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List
- According to the news portals, and official website of “YSR Navasakam” the YSR Nethanna Nestham Beneficiary List is released on 21st of December 2020.
- For this Scheme this List, You need to visit the Nethanna Nestham Website / Portal.
- The other Beneficiary List is also uploaded on you Gram Panchayats. You can visit to your Gram Panchayat, then check Name. In case your name is not on the beneficiary list, Then you need to do registration with required documents. After that you will search the YSR Nethanna Nestham Status online with you application number.