YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2020-21 OC, EBC, BC, Kapu Community Application Form | Andhra Pradesh Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Overseas Study Scholarship 2020.
Hello Students. Today we are here to give you brief information about YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2020-21 season. This scheme is operated under Kapu Welfare and Devlpment Corporation limited. This is also known as APSKWDCL. In previous Government this scheme is known as Chandranna Videshi Vidya Deeevena Scheme. Now after the formation of new government, CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, announced many scheme.
The most important scheme those are reintroduced by CM Jagan is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, YSR Bima Scheme and Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. Some of the other schemes Like YSR Kapu Nestham, Jagananna Amma Vodi also introduced this year. So there are the schemes those are mostly focus on education form class 1st to graduation level. Now come to the Point again about Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena. In this article we will tell you about this scheme and provide you basic information on it.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
Students, YSR Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme is specially introduced for the Economically weak Kapu Youth of State. Under these scheme students those are eligible for this scheme get Financial Support of 10,000,000 Rs. This Ten Lakh Rupees will be granted to the Selected Applicants for their Education of overseas study scholarship. Students can use this YSR scholarship Money for Study overseas / abroad in any recognized University for Tuition and Living Expenses. The main motto of Jagan Anna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme is to encourage economically weak Kapu Youth for higher education in Overseas.
NTR Chandranna videshi vidya deevena scheme Scope
- The Kapu Community Youth is applicable to become member, those are come form economically weak section.
- This Scheme will inspire students to do their studies in abroad. In this they do their Graduation ONLY MBBS, Post Graduation and P.HD course.
- Every year 400 students will get Videshi Vidya Deevena Scholarship 2020.
- For this Scheme, eligible students will get 10 Lakh rupees as financial support for study and daily expenses.
- Government will also pay one way economy class ticket of plane one side, when applicant show valid visa and admission documents.
Related:- Andhra Pradesh Schemes List
Videshi Vidya Deevena Eligibility criteria
- Only Kapu Community members are applicable apply for this scheme. In the Kapu Community Telaga, Balija and Ontari Sub Castes are eligible to get benefits of this scheme.
- Applicant Family Annual income must be less than 600,000 Rs.
- When you are going to take admission in any Foreign Institute, applicants will received his intermediate certificate, with is relevant to apply for MBBS Courses.
- In the Post Graduation Courses PG one year diploma is included.Courses in which you are going to study the syllabus/Scheme included the CPA and CPM those are courses of United States.
- The age for applicants’ should be 35 Year Old. More than 35 are not applicable.
- One person can take benefit of Videshi Vidya Deevena once in a life.
- Students those want o study in United States, UK, Canada, Singapore, Russia, China, Philippines, France, New Zealand, Kazakhstan, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Australia, Netherlands countries are considered under this.
- If you want o apply for other country, then this will be handle as case of rarest. It will be approved by the selection committee.
- If you want to take benefit of this scholarship, then you are not eligible for able to avail any other government scholarship.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Requirements
- Applicants who need to apply they have a valid ILETS, TOEFL, GRE or GMAT.
- Applicants already take admission in the Foreign Country.
- You have a Valid Passport.
- The candidate has to take admission in the foreign country Collage on their own basis.
- If the students will be selected in any course, then he had to take admission within one year. If your time is over and you didn’t take admission, then you benefits will be expired automatically.
- If you want to change the course, after take admission, you can do this. But this is known as rare of rarest case.
- It is the responsibility of the students to take visa and admission to the respective course.
- Students those are going to join in 1st year or they anyone want to enroll for 2nd year, they have to get the enrollment letter. In this Letter they have to mentioned study year and instate name.
Documents Required for Videshi Vidya Deevena
- Family Income Certificate
- Applicant Aadhaar Card
- You Caste Certificate (Issue by Higher authority)
- Date of Birth Proof (Certificate)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Applicants Passport Copy
- Bank Account Details with passbook details
- GRE/SMAT Or equivalent qualification Examination.
- Admission Letter issued by foreign university.
- Candidate Bio-data
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Scheme For Kapu Youth of Andhra Pradesh
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2020-21 OC, EBC, BC Application Form
- The Notification of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena will be released every year in the month of August or September and January or February every year.
- The applicants, who need to apply Visit the official website apkapucorp.cgg.gov.in, and then fill the application Form. The documents list which is give above, you need to self attested and scan them.
- Then you need to upload those documents size 50 kb to 150 kb size.
- After uploading the documents, submit the application form.
At the end we come to the conclusion of this scheme. Guys the Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 for OC, EBC, BC and Kamma Category students. So if you form one of the category, Then no need to worry about this scheme. You just need to Apply online. All the necessary documents, Eligibility criteria and other details are mention in this post. This scheme allow the students to study abroad to do there higher education. If you want to take advantage, then fill the application form as soon it will be released. The Last date for apply online will be updated soon.