YSR Bima Scheme 2020 | Chandranna Bheema Scheme | YSR Bima Pathakam Apply Online| YSR Bima Scheme Claim Status / Policy / Amount Details | YSR Bima Scheme Toll Free Number.
Andhra Pradesh new chief minister Mr. YS Jaganmohan Reddy reintroduces the Chandranna Bheema scheme. This scheme is now known as YSR Bima Scheme 2020. After the formation of new Andhra Pradesh government, all the previous government schemes will be renamed or changed by chief minister. Now there are new features add important points regarding this scheme are mentioned in this website. Today we will provide you the all information about this scheme with all the important like eligibility criteria, main benefits, documents required.
Bima Means Insurance. In India peoples are less aware of Beema. In the YSR Bima Scheme witch is also know as YSR Beema for the Labor and workers. Some time Lobour facing any serious health issues. So at the time of treatment, they didn’t have much amount of money. But Some time in any accident any worker Die, and he is covered under this scheme, then his families will get financial support. So this is the for the best scheme for the low income families.
YSR Bima Scheme
In the first section we will tell you what is YSR Bima Scheme? The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial relief to the families of unorganised workers in case of any miss happening is happened with worker. Under the miss happening if any unorganised worker face any physical injury or he is dead, then this scheme is applicable for them. We all know that in only Andhra Pradesh there is large number of accidents will be happened every year. If any worker face any accident and in this accident death or disability happened to him, then his family facing very bad time.
YSR Bima Pathakam | Chandranna Bheema Scheme
If he is the only person in his family who is doing job, then and how this family will getting food and their daily requirements. So to overcome this type of Miss happening Andhra Pradesh government will give insurance to the Un-organized workers. This is a social security that is known as insurance to that person in case of death physical disability. One thing that this scheme is very important that in case of natural death of worker, this scheme will be applicable and the benefit will be provided to his family. Andhra Pradesh government also implement this scheme to the transport drivers aslo if any miss happening to him.
YSR Bima Eligibility Criteria and Features
|In the YSR Bima Scheme all the unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh state will be covered.|
|Worker age should be in between 18 to 70 year old. Any unorganised worker will fill the form and do registration.|
|All the workers will be registered under the unorganised worker social security act 2008. Then they will be get benefit and make a beneficiary in this scheme.|
|Organisation SERP will take care of all the unorganized worker and roll moments, those are already registered under the scheme. All the worker data, they are hard copies and other important database will be maintained by the SERP.|
|Any labour can do registration in the assistant labour office of the Labour department in your nearest area.|
|Worker those registered under the YSR Bima Pathakam, they will make a member of Andhra Pradesh state accident death and disability scheme. And they are also and role as a Aam aadami Bima Yojana as well as Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. So when you register for one scheme, then you already registered for the schemes.|
Policy & Benefits Of This Scheme
- Worker/labour who had applied for this scheme, they will get various benefits of the scheme are mentioned below.
- In case of unorganized worker death 500000 rupees will be given as a insurance money to his family.
- In case of Total Disability the beneficiary will get 2.25 Lakh Rupees. This whole amount will be given under state accident death and disability scheme, Aam Admi Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- There is 3,62,500 will be given in case of partial disability. There is up to 2 lakh 25 thousand rupees given from state accident death and disability scheme and one lakh rupees will be given under PMSBY and 37 thousand rupees given under Aam aadami Bima Yojana.
- In case of natural death 30000 given to the family under Aam aadami Bima Yojana.
- For the children of beneficiary person rupees 1200 will be given as scholarship to children. This amount will be given studying in 9th, 10th, intermediate or ITI.
Total Number of Beneficiary List District Wise
|District Name||Total No. of Beneficiaries|
|S P S Nellore||3275|
YSR Bima Scheme Apply Online
- If you want to apply for this YSR Bima Yojana, Then visit the official page www.bima.ap.gov.in.
- Then on the official portal you need to fill the application form.
- In this Form you need to enter the details like you name, in case you need to claim you insurance.
- When you need to claim then fill this credentials.
YSR Bima Claim Status Online
- In case you to check the YSR Bima Scheme Status, visit the official portal.
- On official portal click on the report. On the report page click on the district wise report .
- Now on this page click on the YSR Bima claim Status and add details. After add credentials click on the check status button.
- Then your application status will be open on your computer screen.
YSR Bima Scheme Toll Free Helpline Number / Call Center
- Number is:- 155214
- District Wise Helpline Number:- www.bima.ap.gov.in/ZSContacts.aspx