Nijashree housing scheme 2020 | WB Nijoshree Prokolpo Housing Scheme 2020 |পশ্চিমবঙ্গ নিশো শ্রী প্রকল্প | Nijoshree Flats Scheme Application Form | wbhousing.gov.in | nijoshree prokolpo in kolkata | Nijoshree Houisng Scheme | west bengal housing board new projects 2020.
Government is always committed to provide basic facilities to their citizens. This is the fundamental right of people to get clean water, Nutritious Food and shelter. Every year big budget has been passes in the cabinet to provide these basic facilities to the people of India. To provide the better shelter to the citizens of state West Bengal government announced a new scheme named as WB Nijoshree Housing Scheme.
WB Nijoshree Prokolpo Housing Scheme
This scheme will provide houses to the Lower Income Section and Middle Income Section of the state. Under this scheme the will get 1BHK and 2 BHK houses keeping a condition that their monthly income should not be more than INR.30,000 for MIG and INR.15,000 for LIG. So these flats are only for LIG & MIG section. This project will complete in 2 to 3 years and initially only 50000 flats will be allotted to the people.
Features of this scheme
1 BHK flat – The 1 BHK flat covers the area of 35.15 Sq.mtr i.e of 378 square feet. Only those people can apply for this flat whose monthly income is equal to or less than Rs. 15,000
2 BHK flat –The 2 BHK flat covers the area of 50.96 sq.mtr. i.e 559 square feet. Only those people can apply whose monthly income is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000.
These flats are constructed in Hooghly, Nadia, Kolkata, Hawrah, North and South 24 Parganas.
Costs for these Flats
The cost for 1 BHK flat for LIG section is INR.7.82 Lakh and cost for 2BHK flats for MIG group is INR.9.26 lakh. There is no cost of land shall be taken from all these categories as that cost of land is under the subsidy scheme. Also the cost of Roads, Boundary Wall, outside electricity, Drainage, Water supply is not including in this cost. These all facilities are under the subsidy of this scheme. So buyer has no need to pay for these facilities.
Eligibility criteria Of Nijoshree Prokolpo
- For Lower Income Group section the monthly income should be equal to or less than Rs.15, 000.
- For Middle Income Group section the monthly income should be equal to or less than Rs.30, 000.
- The applicant should not have any Flat or pucca house in his or her name and also not on the name of any member in the family.
- Applicant should be the resident of the same district in which scheme is implemented.
- The applicant should have the valid income certificate issued by Sub Divisional Office/Block Development officer or Employer.
Terms and Conditions for this scheme
- The applicant should be the resident of the same district in which scheme is implemented.
- Only one applicant can apply for one flat in whole family and if they are already taking benefit of such schemes then they are not eligible for this scheme.
- The allotment of houses is totally on the basis on lottery system in district or sub-division so to attain the transparency in the scheme.
- The application charges for LIG SECTION for 1BHK IS Rs.2, 500 and for 2 BHK (MIG) is Rs.5, 000.This amount is adjusted to the amount deposit for the flat or it is refundable if the applicant founded not eligible for the scheme. This money will be refunded within 30 days of the allotment.
- There is no processing fee for this scheme.
- The installment money for the flat should be deposited in Escrow account which is opened by the housing department for each scheme.
- This scheme implementation is only processed if there is a confirmation of booking of 80% of flats under 1BHK and 2 BHK. If there is not 80% bookings than that project is treated as immature and in this case the application money will be refunded to the applicants in their respective bank accounts.
- In Case documents of the applicants for this scheme are founded false then the application is rejected.
- If the applicant failed to deposit the installment of house after allotment then interest of 8% per annum will be charge for the delayed period.
Documents Required for this scheme:
- PAN card, Aadhaar card.
- Income certificate.
- Residence certificate.
- Ration card.
West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme 2020
- Open the official website of West Bengal Housing scheme-URL- https://www.wbhousing.gov.in/nijashree
- Now download the application form from it.
- Fill the application form and attach all the required documents and fee and submit it.
- Print out the receipt.
- The application form will also be taken from nationalized banks containing original serial number .Fill that application form and attach all the required documents with the form.
- The application money and the form with documents will be submitted in the same bank from where the application form has been taken.
Important Links for Further Process