Unemployment is a just like a black cloud for our country. Both the state and centre Govt. has implementing so many plans and policies to create employment for their citizens. Government wants to open new doors to make young entrepreneurs and help them to self-dependent. West Bengal government has launched WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 for Schedule tribe (ST) and Schedule caste (SC) categories. Under this scheme, the West Bengal govt. will give the monitory assistance and help the people to start new business.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa
Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee takes so many initiatives to create more job opportunities for their citizens and also provide them financial assistance to open their own business. At present, the need of money has a major hurdle to start any business. The main motive of Karma Sathi Prakalpa is to supports young generation to set up small scale industries. In this scheme government will decided to provide loan up to 2 lakh to unemployed youths. This loan money, makes youth of West Bengal self-employed, because of this youth become employer rather than employee.
WB Government Unemployed Youth Loan Upto 2 Lakh
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme is specially designed for the unemployed youth of West Bengal. The main aim of this scheme is to decreasing unemployment in the state and makes them self-dependent. So in this context government of West Bengal will provide the loan up to 2 lakh to unemployed youth. In recent budget, chief minister Mamta Banarjee has passed 500 crore for unemployment youths to make self radiant. The government has sanctioned this loan scheme for youth so that they start their business. This scheme is only for weaker section of the state.
Under this scheme approximately 3 lakh people covered and take the advantage of this scheme. In every new budget the Government of West Bengal sanctioned the soft loan amount of Rs. 2 lakh and covered more than 1 lakh urban youth. This loan amount is provided through co-operative banks of the state.
Features of WB Karma Sathi Scheme 2020 :-
- Soft Loan : – In this scheme government has sanctioned the loan amount of up to Rs. 2 lakh to the beneficiaries for start their own business and become self– dependent.
- No Interest: – This loan amount is free from interest, no need to take any burden to give the loan interest.
- For Small scale business: –Under this scheme loan amount is provided to start small scale industry, small manufacturing units and trading business etc.
- Only weaker section: – This scheme is only for schedule caste (SC) of the state.
- Only for Urban Youth: –This scheme is only for West Bengal urban unemployed youth and wants to start their own business and become self- radiant.
Eligibility Criteria in this Scheme:-
- Domicile of West Bengal: – Under this scheme, the beneficiary must be the permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: – Under this scheme only Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes get the benefit of loan.
- Qualification: Person must be minimum 12th pass to get the loan and start their own business and become entrepreneur.
Documents required under WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 :-
- Bonafide Certificate: – A copy of the bonafide certificate must be required for applying for this scheme.
- Caste certificate: – The caste certificate must be important for get the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card: -Aadhaar card is must for applying under this scheme
- Educational certificate: – Photocopy of class 12th mark sheet.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Online Apply
Just like other loan schemes, this scheme also has the same procedure to apply for the loan. West Bengal government doesn’t release any information regarding registration for this scheme online or offline. Soon the documentary will be released by the state government for the registration process. The link for the registration of this scheme will be displayed on the official website of the West Bengal government.
At the end, we conclude that government of West Bengal has taken so many initiatives from the past nine years to create job facilities to unemployed youth of the state. In Karma Sathi Prakalpa people get the financial assistance and start their own project and become successful person. To improve economic conditions in urban and rural area of the state the cooperation department of West Bengali supporting this scheme. This loan amount will improve the financial condition of youth. This scheme will create new entrepreneur, and also stop the suicide cases and helps to create new face of West Bengal.