WB Joy Bangla Pension Prakalpa Application Form 2020: Apply Online | জয় বাংলা প্রকল্পের আবেদন শুরু হলো , Joy Bangla Pension Application Form, Jai Bangla Pension Apply Online.
The State Government has decided to introduce Two new Old Age Pension schemes namely, Taposili Bandhu (Pension Scheme) for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Joy Bangla Pension (Pension Scheme) for Scheduled Tribe (ST). West Bengal government has also decided to enhance the pension given under the existing Old Age, Widow and Disability pensions schemes where monthly pension is Rs 600 e Rs 750 to Rs 1000 per month. The State Government has further decided to bring all the new and existing Old Age pension schemes, Widow pension schemes and Disability pension schemes administered by the State Government, under one Umbrella Scheme for pensions, namely, the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
The current Chief Minister of West Bengal has been rooting for social and financial security of the residents of the state. It was one of the key points in the party election manifesto. Once she came to power, she has launched numerous welfare schemes, which ensure the social and financial security of the poor people. During the announcement of the state budget for 2020 – 2021, the Finance Minister of West Bengal highlighted that the government will implement yet another pension scheme. The Jai Bangla Pension Scheme will offer a monthly pension to the applicants, which meet certain criteria. If you desire to know more about this scheme, then read this article. Introduction New Old Age Pension Schemes for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled. The two new pension schemes being introduced under the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 are Taposili Bandhu for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Jai Johar for Scheduled Tribe (ST).
|Name of the scheme||Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Announced by||Amit Mitra|
|Date of announcement||2020|
|Date of implementation||1st April, 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Aged Schedule Caste candidates|
|Application process||Offline application|
Joy Bangla Scheme Guidelines
The present Chief Minister of West Bengal has launched several schemes for the social and financial security of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe citizens in the state. Moving forward in this order, the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme has been started by the state government. Here in this article, we will provide you with information related to the online application and eligibility of this pension scheme.
The guidelines for the two new schemes (1) Taposili Bandhu and (2) Jai Johar are as follows:—
- Coverage: A11 SC & ST persons above the age of 60 years are eligible under the scheme and shall receive a pension of R51. 000 per month.
- Application of the Scheme ~ (1) The Taposili Bandhu Scheme, shall apply to a person belonging to Scheduled Caste (2) The Jai Johar Scheme, shall apply to a person belonging to Scheduled Tribe.
Jai Bangla Pension Eligibility
- Under Joy Bangla Pension Scheme person has attained the age of 60 years as on 01.01.2020.
- The person is an ordinary resident of the State.
- The person is not a beneﬁciary under any other Social Security pension scheme or a recipient of Government pension or pension from any other organization.
Eligibility for joy bangla Scheme
West Bengal’s Finance Minister Amit Mishra has launched this pension scheme for the financial year 2020-2021. This scheme has been started with the aim of providing pension amount to the elderly people of the Tapasheel caste. Under this, a monthly pension amount of Rs 1000 will be provided to all old people.
- Resident of the state – This particular project has been developed and will be sponsored by the West Bengal government. Thus, it is applicable for the legal and permanent inhabitants of this region.
- BPL candidates – It is necessary for the applicants to belong to the BPL category. If they fail to meet this criterion, then their application requests will be cancelled.
- Caste requirement – Another requirement to become a beneficiary of this financial welfare project is the interested applicant must belong to the Schedule Caste.
- Age requirement – The scheme guidelines highlight that if the applicant has not attained the age of 60 years, then he/she will be barred from acquiring the state-sponsored financial aid.
- Must have a bank account – If the interested applicants desire to get the pension facility, then they must have an active bank account.
- Must not attain similar benefits under other schemes – It the applicant already gets pension benefits, under any state-sponsored or central-funded scheme, then he/she cannot apply for this pension project.
Method of applying
The intended beneﬁciary under the Scheme shall apply in the Pension Application Form for Joy Bangla Pension Scheme prescribed for the purpose either on-line.
The Pension Application Form may be obtained free of cost from the following….
Ofﬁce of the Block Development Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant resides in the..
b) Ofﬁce of the Sub-Divisional Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant resides in
Municipal/Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation, and Ofﬁce of the Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Application Form for Pension shall be submitted to: –
- The Block Development Ofﬁcer in case the applicant residing in the rural areas;
- The Sub-Divisional Ofﬁcer in case of the applicant is residing in Municipal / Notiﬁed areas outside the areas of Kolkata Municipal Corporation; and the Commissioner,
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation in case the applicant residing in Kolkata Municipal Corporation area.
- Nodal Department: The Taposili Bandhu Scheme shall be administered by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare and The Joy Bangla Pension Scheme shall be administered by the Department of Tribal Development.
Veriﬁcation of Application
(1) All applications received by the concerned authorities shall be verified by the District Magistrate with respect to the eligibility criteria.
(2) Two supporting documents, one for age and the other for caste status is to be collected.
(3) Persons who do not have caste certiﬁcate can apply, but before sanction they have to provide caste certiﬁcate to the BDO/SDO/Commissioner, the details of which will be uploaded by the concerned ofﬁce.
Joy Bangla Scheme Application Form
(1) The Application Forms in prescribed format in respect of all applicants will be duly veriﬁed by the BDO/SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC, to ensure eligibility under the Scheme.
(2) All the eligible forms deposited physically shall be digitized and uploaded in the State Portal (www.jaibanglawbg0min) by the BDO/SDO 0r Commissioner of KMC.
(3) The BDO in case of rural areas and SDO in case of Municipal/Notiﬁed areas outside
(4) The BDO in case of rural areas and SDO in case of Municipal/Notiﬁed areas outside KMC will recommend the names of the eligible persons in digitized form to the District Magistrate through the State Portal. The District Magistrate will then forward it to the Nodal Department i.e. Backward Classed Welfare Department or Tribal Development
Department, as the case may be, through the State Portal.
(5) The Commissioner, KMC will recommend the names of eligible persons to the Nodal Department directly through the State Portal.
(6) The Nodal Department will sanction the pension and effect payment directly to the bank account of the beneﬁciary through the WBIFMS portal. The State Portal (wwwjaibanglamheovin) will be integrated with WBIFMS for seamless ﬂow of disbursement of pension 0n 1St of every month.
Payment of Pension — The payment of pension shall be made centrally from the State directly to the Bank account Of the beneﬁciary.
Information about Death of the Pensioner
(1) On receipt of information of the death of a recipient of pension and after proper
veriﬁcation of such information, Department shall take steps for stoppage of pension.
(2) In case of death of the recipient of pension, the amount due shall be released to the nominee as indicated in the application form.
Enhancement of Monthly Pension of Existing Schemes
The State Government at present implements a number of Social Security Pension Schemes, namely Old age, Widow and Disability pension and Manabik under the Women & Child Development Department; Old age, Widow and Disability Pension schemes under the Panchayat & Rural Development and Urban Development & Municipal Affairs Departments; Old age pension for ST persons under the Tribal Development Department; Partners Old Age pension under the Agriculture Department; F isherman Old Age pension under the Fisheries Department; Artisan and Weaver Old Age Pension under the MSME&T Department and Lek Prasar Prakalpa under the I&CA Department.
Out of these schemes, the monthly pension is Rs. 1000 per month for Manabik, Old age pension for ST persons, F armers Old Age pension, Fisherman Old Age pension, Artisan and Weaver Old Age Pension and Lok Prasar Prakalpa.
But, for Old age, Widow and Disability and Disability pension under the Women & Child Development Department the pension is Rs 750 per month and for Old age, Widow and Disability Pension schemes under the Panchayat & Rural Development and Urban Development &Municipal Affairs departments, the pension is Rs 600 per month.
The State Government has now decided to increase the monthly pension to a uniform rate of Rs 1000 per month, in case of schemes where beneﬁt is Rs 600 or Rs 750 per month.
Merging of pension schemes
The State Government has further decided to merge the Disability pension Scheme administered by the Women & Child Development Department with Manabik Scheme and the Old Age pension Scheme of the Tribal Development Department with the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. The Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2020 shall new cover the following pension Schemes:
Lok Prasar Prakalpa.
Old Age, and Widow Pension Scheme (W&CD).
Old Age, and Widow Pension Scheme (P&RD, UD&MA) Farmers Old Age pension.
Fisherman’s Old Age pension.
Artisan and Weaver Old Age Pension.
Joy Bangla Scheme FAQ
Q.1 What is WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme?
Answer:- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched this pension scheme after the integration of pension schemes aimed at providing financial assistance to the needy in the state.
Q.2 What eligibility criteria have been set by the West Bengal government for applicants to avail of this pension scheme?
Answer:- Some eligibility criteria have been set by the Government of West Bengal for registration in this pension scheme, details of which have been provided to you in this article. You are requested to read this article from beginning to end for information related to eligibility criteria.
Q.3 When will the West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme be launched?
Answer:- The West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme will be started simultaneously on 01 April 2020 in the entire state. According to sources, this pension scheme will be launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee.
Q.4 How to download Joy Bangla Pension Scheme online application form
Answer:- For this, a link to download the application form with details of all the necessary information is provided through the table at the end of the article.