WB Hasir Alo Scheme | West Bengal Free Electricity Distribution Scheme For Unemployed Youth, Workers of Unorganized Sector, Tear Garden Workers who consume Less than 75 Units Monthely Details.
In these days government of West Bengal implementing so many policies and schemes for development of their citizens as well as state. Day by day we listen about Mamta Banerjee Government that they do lots of works for the welfare of the state and announce three new schemes in their 2020-21 budget. So in this context government of West Bengal continuously launching three schemes are Bandhu Parkalpa Scheme is a pension scheme for Schedule caste, Chai Sundri scheme is a housing scheme for tea workers and WB Hasir Alo scheme is provide free electricity to weaker section of the state. Soin this article we only discuss about the West Bengal Hasir Alo scheme. In this scheme government of west Bengal will provide free electricity the poor section of the state. In this scheme many lakhs of people will get the benefit of free electricity. Mainly this is a welfare scheme.
WB Hasir Alo Scheme
Most of the rural villages or tribal areas of West Bengal are still deprived from supply of electricity and depends upon candles. In the budget of 2020-21 , finance minister of the West Bengal announce that state will provide free electricity to the poor section of the state. This scheme will be proved as a golden era for those peoples are still depending upon candles. This is also a matter of right of every citizen of the country to get all the fundamental rights. This is a basic need of every one at this time.
West Bengal Hasir Alo Free Electricity Scheme
Under this scheme government of West Bengal will decide to provide free electricity to the poor section of the society. In this nearly 35 lakh people will covered under this scheme and get the benefit of consumption of units up to 75 units. To fulfilled this project government allotted the budget of200 crore.
Highlighted Points of this scheme :-
- This scheme is named as West Bengal Hasir Alom Scheme.
- The main objective of this scheme is providing free electricity to the poor section of the society.
- This scheme is launched by the Hon’ble chief minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerjee.
- This WB Hasir Alo Scheme is announced by the Amit Mitra Finance, commerce & industries minister of West Bengal on February 2020.
Features of this scheme :-
- To live better life – Because of this free electricity scheme, poor people of state can do their work on time as without electricity their life become slow and they face many problems regarding their day work and studies of their children.
- Only for homes:- This electricity schemes are only for the consumption in your own home, this free electricity scheme is not for the commercial use.
- No cost power connection:- The electricity is totally free ,i.e government has provided whose consumption is equal to or more than 75 units..
- Number of Beneficiary:- Approximate 34 lakh needy persons are covered under this scheme under the budget of INR.200 crore.
WB Hasir Alo Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The person should belong to state of West Bengal by birth.
- Under this scheme only BPL (below poverty line) and EWS (economically weaker section) families are covered.
Documents required under this scheme:-
- Identity Proof: – In this scheme applicant must be submit their ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter id, PAN card etc).
- Domicile certificate–This scheme is only for the citizens of West Bengal. So applicant has to submit valid domicile certificate proving his citizenship of West Bengal.
- BPL certificate and EWS certificate-This scheme is only for EWS and BPL applicants.
- Caste certificate:-This scheme is for the welfare of SC/ST people.So they have to submit the caste certificate for this.
- Ration card-Ration card also proves the citizenship of a person, so ration card is mandatory for this scheme
How to apply online:-
The Finance Minister announced this scheme few days back, so still the west Bengal government has to decide the way to register for this scheme. The state government initially use registration process offline to avoid last time rush and this would help the persons who don’t know to fill form online. Soon the West Bengal government will creates a portal for this scheme.