UIT Kota New Scheme 2020 Housing | UIT Kota Plot Scheme Notification Online | uit kota rajasthan tender | urban.rajasthan.gov.in | uit kota lottery 2020 | Urban Improvement Trust Kota Tender 2020.
Hello Dear readers, in this article you will came to know about the Housing Schemes launched by UIT (Urban Improvement Trust) – Kota.
UIT is an Organisational trust which is responsible for urban development of Kota city. The government has established this trust in 1970, under Rajasthan Urban Improvement Act, 1959.The head of this trust is Public chairman and District collector. The executive officer of this trust is Secretary Sh. Bhawani Singh Palawat.
UIT Kota New Scheme 2020
UIT Kota has launched Housing plot scheme in Giriraj Puram, Thageda and Raipura Road. This scheme gives many benefits to the people of Kota as these areas are very peaceful and far away from the crowd of city. These areas are peaceful areas and people can live here with peace and happiness. As the main motive of the UIT is to provide fresh air and water to the peoples of Rajasthan. Many people buy and invest on the plots of the above said places. The housing schemes are very popular among the peoples these days for the above said areas, So UIT has decided to develop many number of housing projects in Giriraj Puram,Thageda and Raipura road.
UIT launches many housing schemes for the people of state but this scheme mostly focus one better settlement of the poor and weaker section of the state because this scheme provide housing plots in cheap rates with peaceful environment. These UTI housing plots more popular as comparing to residential plots. The main motive of this scheme is that every person affords his own house.
UTI Kota has divide this scheme into three sub schemes:-
- Giriraj Puram Scheme
- Ramanandacharya Nagar Awasiya Yojana housing scheme
- Swami Dayanand Sarawati nagar Awasiye Yojana
Giriraj Puram Scheme
Giriraj Puram housing plots are very popular than other plots because of their location. People and investors are investing their money in Giriraj Puram. As these Plots are more expensive plots as compare to other location plots then also these are highly demanded plots because of their peaceful and pollution free environment.
Many people in previous year have shown their interest to buy these plots, but this time the scheme is suitable for economically weaker section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG). Under this scheme these families can live high standard life, get Fresh air environment, 24×7 Electricity and with all side connectivity of roads in very nominal rates.
This area is very developed area as it is just 3 Km from NH-12 and at the same distance from Medical College. Kota University and IIIT is also at very marginal distance from the plots. The nearest railway station is Daknia station which is just 5 Km from the location. The width of the road is about 60 meter in the master plan.
Ramanandacharya Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2020
UTI has decided to offer 148 residential plots under the Ramanandacharya Nagar Awasiya Yojana.These plots are divided into following categories:
- The economical weaker section has allotted 32 plots
- The lower income grade has allotted 18 plots
- 50 plots has been allotted for MIG(I), 18 plots has been allotted for MIG(II) and MIG(A)
- MIG B grades have been allotted with 7 plots.
- HIG 5 grades have been allotted with 5 plots.
The Ramanandacharya Nagar Awasiya Yojana is very nearer to Mohanlal Sukhadia Yojana.
The size of the plot has the size of 40.5 sq.mt to 540 sq.mt
Swami Dayanand Saraswati Nagar Awasiya Yojana 2020
Under the scheme of Swami Dayanand Saraswati Nagar Awasiya Yojana UIT Kota has decided to distribute the plots to all categories of the society. The residential plots under this scheme have been located in Thageda, Raipura Road. This scheme is very nearer to Chief Minister’s Public Housing Scheme. The plots under this scheme have been ate available in low price for the weaker and Middle income group people. The Lottery draw system has been chosen for the allotment of the plots.
Guidelines for kota new housing scheme 2020
- The form is available at the official website of UIT Kota having URL- www.uitkota.org/.
- The terms and conditions should be read carefully before filling the form.
- After filling all the details and uploading the required documents, the form will be submitted by clicking on submit option.
Documents required for this scheme:
- Updated Adhar card and PAN card of the applicant.
- Residential Proof of the applicant
- Voting Id/Driving License of the applicant
Eligibility criteria for the applicant
- The age limit for the candidates to apply for this scheme is 18 years.
- Candidate’s Name, Contact number and email should be enter correctly as all the information has been sent on the given mobile number and email id.
- The PAN card number is mandatory for the registration..
- The applicant has to give the saving bank account number current account number is not applicable.
- Only one plot has been allotted to one applicant’s family.
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan to ensure that the applicant is only belongs to Rajasthan.
- The applicant has to submit the income proof including full salary details, if the applicant’s spouse is also working then in this case both have to submit the income details.
- Updated Aadhaar card is needed for the registration.
- If the wrong information/Details has been submit by the applicant then he/she is immediately suspended from the UIT Kota Housing Scheme.
UIT Kota New Plot Scheme 2020
To Fill the application form for UIT New Houding Scheme 2020, You need to visit the offcial portal.
The main portal name is https://urban.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Then find out the Tender/Notification Page.
Here you will find the New notification of UIT Kota New Scheme 2020.
Then choose your area, and then fill the application form.
So this scheme mainly focuses on weaker section of the Rajasthan and provide housing plots on very genuine rate with peaceful environment. The main advantage of this scheme is that every category of the society can buy the plots in very marginal rates.