TN Free Cow Goat Scheme 2020 Animal Distribution Apply Online | cowgoatscheme.tn.gov.in | Tamil Nadu Free Milch Cow Goat Sheep Scheme | Tamil Nadu free distribution of cow goat scheme.
Tamil Nadu Government started free cow goat scheme. This scheme is started in in year 2011-12. The complete name of the scheme is Tamil Nadu free distribution of milch cow’s scheme. This scheme is specially started for the rural area farmers those will get benefit of this scheme why apply online as well as offline. Under TN Free Cow Goat Scheme 2020 the main motive to uplift the live food of the poor rural women.
This scheme will also boost the production of milk in the Tamil Nadu State. In the Tamil Nadu free cow goat scheme 2020 state government start distributing free milch cow, free goats and free sheep scheme. This scheme is especially for the poor families those live under below poverty line. Other than that the priority will be given to the widow, destitute, physically handicapped women and transgender.
TN Free Cow Goat Scheme 2020
According to a survey data in year 2011-12 state government identify 87444. These all beneficiaries will get a milk cow which will cost of 380.61 karod rupees. If we talk about the current year that is 2020 the scheme is is currently implemented in all the 30 districts of Tamil Nadu State. Under the TN free cow goat distribution scheme there are total 12000 milch cow will be distributed that will cost 49.832 2 crore rupees. Government had a target to give one milk cow to every beneficiary. Milch cow will be procured from Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka state. Some of the call will be procured from shandies of Tamil Nadu.
|Scheme Name||Free distribution of milch cow / free distribution of goats sheep scheme|
|Total number of cow distributed in 2019||12 Thousand|
|Total number of Goat sheep distributed in 2019||1.5 Lakh|
|Total budget for the scheme||For cow 49.832 crore rupees|
For goat and sheep 198.75 crore rupees
|Scheme Category||Tamil Nadu Government Scheme|
If we talk about the Tamil Nadu free goat sheep scheme then and this scheme is also started in the year of 2011-12 by the current Chief Minister. This scheme will cover all the poor families those live in rural areas. With the help of the scheme government start to uplift there living of standard.
All the beneficiaries those will be selected will get a free e goat for sheep as per the requirement. The whole selection procedure of beneficiaries will be in the hand of Gram Sabha.This is the duty of Gram Sabha to follow the government guidelines and choose the beneficiaries according to village wise. If we talk about the official that are then there is 4088608 goats and sheeps will be distributed free of cost to the beneficiary.
Tamil Nadu free cow goat scheme
Under the scheme there are total 1022152 poor rural area families get free goat and sheep. For the free distribution of goat and sheep the total budget that is allotted in 2011-12 is 1457.75 crore rupees. If we calculate 2019-20 beneficiaries there are 150000 beneficiaries are identified and they will get 600000 goats and sheeps. This will cost 198. 75 karod rupees to the Tamil Nadu Government. Under the scheme every beneficiary will get for goats or sheep. The main eligibility criteria to take benefit of free distribution scheme is is only women household will get benefit of this scheme.
- In TN Free Cow Goat Scheme 2020 benefit will be given to two women household that is belong to poor family.
- Applicant should be belonging to rural area of Tamil Nadu State.
- Widow women, transgender, physically challenged women and distribute women’s will get priority in this scheme.
- Applicant wants to apply for this scheme his age should be in between 80 to 60 years.
- You will get only one benefit. That is if you want one cow per 4 Goat or sheep, it is depend on the applicant.
- Applicant who is belonging to BPL, schedule caste or scheduled tribe category are allow how to take benefit.
cowgoatscheme.tn.gov.in Apply online
- If you want to take benefit of this scheme you need to follow the procedure.
- Tamil Nadu free cow goat scheme 2020 procedure will be completed on the official website.
- Applicant need to visit the official website that is https://cowgoatscheme.tn.gov.in/milchcowsheep/.
- This is basically a a portal of department of animal husbandry dairy and fisheries that is work under the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Right now there is no application form available for Tamil Nadu cow goat scheme on the official website.
- So to take benefit of TN free cow goat scheme 2020, visit your near Gram Panchayat or block office.
- You can ask them about this Kim and you can also get the application form from your Gram Panchayat or block office.
- In case you didn’t get the information you can also visit the office of animal husbandry dairy and fisheries department.
- When you get the application form, fill this form with all the required information and attach all the the important documents.
- Then submit your application form.
We hope that information on Tamil Nadu free cow goat scheme 2020 will useful to you. If you like this information, then share it with your friends and colleagues. One thing we will tell you that under this scheme one milk cow or 4 goats or 4 sheep will be distributed. You can only take benefit one animal. In case of any question or query you can ask us in the comments below.