Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2020 | तारबंदी योजना 2020 | बाड़ा योजना rajasthan | तारबंदी सब्सिडी राजस्थान | rajasthan sarkar tarbandi yojana | rajasthan kisan tarbandi yojana 2020 – 2021.
Farmers are the backbone of Indian Economy. Due to these farmers India is the second largest producer of Wheat and Rice.These farmers bear a lot for these crops.The condition of farmers in India is very worst, they commit suicides due to their crop loss by natural disasters, debts and many other ways.70% of Indians depends on agriculture, so government is providing as many as possible help to enhance the condition of farmers in India. Rajasthan is a state where the occupation of many people is agriculture. So the state government has announced many schemes for the farmers.
Tarbandi Yojana 2020
Rajasthan government has launched a new scheme “Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2020” for the farmers of Rajasthan. This yojana helps the farmers to stop the damage of crops due to stray animals. The crops of the farmers have been damaged by cows and blue bull due to which farmers of Rajasthan are constantly upset with this problem. They are forced to surround the field by barbed wire from all sides and guarding the fields day and night as they are not able to bear the expenditure to do the fencing of their fields. Under this scheme the farmers will provide financial help from the government of Rajasthan to wire his fields.This scheme will help the small farmers to protect their crops from stray animals.
About Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan
Under Tarbandi Yojana 2020 the state government will give 50% of total amount spent on the fencing.The maximum help of Rs. 40,000 will be given to the farmers under this scheme. The farmer can use this amount for both tying wire and installing pillars for their fields to protect their crops from wild animals and pets.
- The farmer will only get grant for maximum of 400 m wire and if the length consume is less than 400 m then the grant will be issue on the pro-rata basis.
- The labour work has been performed by Manrega workers also.
Bifurcation of this scheme
Rajasthan government has put some dividation in Tarbandi Yojana rajasthan. The grant percentage is distributed according to category of farmers.
- For Schedule Cast farmer the grant percentage is 17.83%
- For Schedule Tribe farmer the grant percentage is 13.48%
- For female farmer the grant percentage is 30%
Motive of Tarbandi scheme
Rajasthan government has approved a total area of8 lakh 49 thousand meters State government will set the amount of Rs. 8 crore, 49 lakh for this scheme, at least 3 lakh 96 thousand rupees will be available .
Eligibility for Rajasthan Tarbandi Subsidy Yojana
- The applicant should be the permanent residence of Rajasthan
- The applicant is the owner of at least 0.5 hectare of land registered with his name.
- If the applicant already taking the advantage of any other scheme related to this them he/she is not eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- The amount of Tarbandi Yojana 2020 will directly transfer to the bank account of the applicant so the bank account should be attached with Aadhaar card.
- The applicant has to spend the 50% of the amount to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Ration Card, Bhamashah Card Jamabandi At least 6 months old affidavit
Documents required for this scheme
- Applicant should have his Ration card (Bhamashah Card)
- Applicant should have at least 6 months old Jamabandi.
- Affidavit of land.
- Updated Aadhar card
- Passport Size photographs.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana Online Form pdf
Apply through kiosk:
- The applicant may apply nearest SevaKender or e-mitrakender.
- The form downloaded will be filled by the applicant and all the important documents needed will be submitted in the kiosk.
- The official of kiosk should fill all the details of applicant in e-form and upload all the documents on the portal.
- After that the receipt will be given to the applicant.
- It is the duty if kiosk member to update the records of applicants time by time.
Apply online by portal:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan government and fill the application form URL:- www.agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Applicant should scan the documents and upload in the portal.
- The applicant should also send the documents by post.
- After submitting print the receipt.
- Geotaging should be done by the farmer before and after the installation of wire.
- The farmer should not release any type of electricity current in wires for the safety of Human beings and Animals.
Tarbandi Yojana 2020 will help the farmers to become worry free about the security of their crops from animals. The farmer should increase the quantity of their crops and able to grow different types of crops in their fields.