Runa Mukta Yojana Karnataka Beneficiary List Check Status | Runa Mukta Yojana | Runamukta Yojana Application Form pdf | Runa Mukta Yojana List 2019 | Runamukta Scheme in Kannada pdf |
Karnataka State government has recently announced a loan waiver scheme for the farmers. The scheme is launched by the name of Runa Mukta Yojana. This scheme is launched with a sole purpose to benefit farmers. Many State farmers are under great debt of farming loan. Under this scheme, State farmers will waive off farmers agriculture loans. Scheme is been launched to help faremrs financially.
This is a major loan waive off scheme which is started by the State government. Under this scheme, total loan worth of Rs 34,000 Crore will be waived off. This scheme brings great news for the farmers. In this scheme only the farm loan will be waive off of State farmers. The implementation of this scheme will take place in different phases.
In the first phase of this scheme total of about 2 lakh farmers will get the benefit. Those farmers who were not been able to pay farm loan will get its benefit. Those farmers who have taken loan between 31st of December 2017 to 1st April 2019 will get the benefit of this scheme. This scheme was announced in the State budget session of 2018-19. For this scheme State government has allocated a total budget of Rs 6,500 Crore for its first phase.
Runa Mukta Yojana 2019
State government will provide the clearance certificate to those farmers whose loan will get waived off. Once farmers are cleared of loan debt they will then be able to take loan from banks for farming. This scheme will help farmers immensely as most of them are in debt of loan. State government wants to improve the condition of farmers in the State, thus they launched this scheme.
Also Check Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
Across the country farmers are in financial debt. Many of them even commit suicide as they not able to pay their debt. This is the reason that, government decided to waive off their loan. Farmers work really hard to grow crops. But they do not get sufficient financial benefit from this. They take loan to buy seeds, fertilizers and other farming products for cultivation. But due to insufficient benefit from crops they get burdened with debt.
In this article, we will provide you the information about Runa Mukta Yojana 2019. Scheme eligibility criteria, its key features, application form, applying process, beneficiary list, process about how to check beneficiary list etc details are been given in this article below. Thus to know all about shi scheme keep reading this article carefully till the end. This scheme was launched with the coalition with JDS and Congress in State.
This scheme will help those farmers who have taken loan and are not been able to repay it. Banks put such farmers into defaulter list. This means that, bank will not provide them loan any further. This puts farmers in very bad position. As they need money to buy seeds and other things for cultivation. Thus, they stuck in debt and suffer mentally as it piles on their misery.
Runa Mukta Yojana in Kannada
|Name of Scheme||Runa Mukta Yojana|
|Concerned State Name||Karnataka|
|Scheme Launched By||State government of Karnataka|
|Scheme Beneficiary||State Farmers|
|Scheme Was Announced On||2018|
|Total Estimated Budget of Scheme||Rs 34,000 Crore|
|Scheme First Phase Allocated Budget||Rs 6,500 Crore|
|Objective of Scheme||To Help Farmers Relieve From Burden of Crop Loan|
|Total Beneficiary of Scheme First Phase||2 lakh|
|Scheme Type||State Government Loan Waive Off Scheme|
|Scheme Official Web Portal||Clws.karnataka.gov.in|
|Maximum Amount of Loan Waive off Of a Single Farmer||Rs 2 lakhs|
ರಾಜ್ಯದ ರೈತರಿಗೆ ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಲು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ರುನಾ ಮುಕ್ತಾ ಯೋಜನೆಯನ್ನು ಪ್ರಾರಂಭಿಸಿದೆ. ಈ ಯೋಜನೆಯು ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಯೋಜನೆಯಾಗಿದೆ. ತನ್ನ / ಅವಳ ಕೃಷಿ ಸಾಲವನ್ನು ಪ್ರಸಾರ ಮಾಡಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗದ ಪ್ರತಿಯೊಬ್ಬ ರೈತನು ಈ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಲಾಭವನ್ನು ಪಡೆಯುತ್ತಾನೆ. ಈ ಯೋಜನೆಯಡಿ ಮೊದಲ ಹಂತದ ಒಟ್ಟು 2 ಲಕ್ಷ ರೈತರಿಗೆ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಪ್ರಯೋಜನ ಸಿಗಲಿದೆ. ಒಮ್ಮೆ ಅವರು ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಮಾಡಿದ ನಂತರ ಅವರು ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರದಿಂದ ಸ್ಪಷ್ಟ ಪ್ರಮಾಣಪತ್ರವನ್ನು ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ.
ಈ ರೈತರ ಹೆಸರನ್ನು ಬ್ಯಾಂಕ್ ಡೀಫಾಲ್ಟರ್ ಪಟ್ಟಿಯಿಂದ ಅಳಿಸಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ನಂತರ ರೈತರು ಯಾವುದೇ ತೊಂದರೆ ಇಲ್ಲದೆ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕಿನಿಂದ ಹೊಸ ಕೃಷಿ ಸಾಲವನ್ನು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಸಾಲವನ್ನು ಪಾವತಿಸುತ್ತಿರುವ ರೈತರು ಈ ಯೋಜನೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹದ ಮೊತ್ತವನ್ನು ಪಡೆಯುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಅಂತಹ ರೈತರಿಗೆ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರದಿಂದ ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹದ ಮೊತ್ತವಾಗಿ 25 ಸಾವಿರ ರೂ. ದಿನಾಂಕ 31-12-2017 ರಿಂದ 01-04-2019 ರವರೆಗೆ ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಕೃತ ಮತ್ತು ಸಹಕಾರಿ ಬ್ಯಾಂಕುಗಳಿಂದ ಸಾಲ ಪಡೆದ ರೈತರು ಈ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಲಾಭ ಪಡೆಯಲು ಅರ್ಹರು.
ಈ ಯೋಜನೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ರೈತನಿಂದ ಗರಿಷ್ಠ 2 ಲಕ್ಷ ರೂ. 2 ಲಕ್ಷ ರೂ.ಗಿಂತ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಸಾಲವನ್ನು ಹೊಂದಿರುವ ರೈತರು ಅದನ್ನು ಸ್ವತಃ ಪಾವತಿಸಬೇಕಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಗರಿಷ್ಠ 2 ಲಕ್ಷ ರೂ. ಈ ಯೋಜನೆ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭವಾದ ನಂತರ ಸರ್ಕಾರವು ವಿವಿಧ ಸಾಲ ಮನ್ನಾ ಯೋಜನೆಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಒಟ್ಟು 1.2 ಲಕ್ಷ ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.
Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent residents of Karnataka State are eligible to take the benefit of this scheme.
- People with families working in official sector are not eligible for this scheme.
- Only those farmers who have taken loan for agriculture purposes are eligible for this scheme.
- For the eligibility of this scheme, only the loans which were taken by farmers between 31 December 2017 to 1 April 2019 can apply for this scheme.
- Scheme benefit will not be given to the government employee.
- Also farmers who have not submitted income tax for the last three years are not eligible for it.
- Small and marginal farmers are eligible under this scheme.
- Those farmers who in some form are an elected member will not be able to take the benefit of this scheme.
- Only farming loan will be waived off in this scheme. Farmers who have taken loan for some property or jewellery are not eligible for this.
- Loan which is taken from Cooperative or nationalized bank will be waived off in this scheme.
Runa Rukta Yojana 2019 Beneficiary List Check Status
- To check your name in the beneficiary list of scheme farmers have to visit official website of this scheme.
- To enter into the scheme official website Click Here.
- After clicking on the given link you will be redirected towards the official website home page.
- There applicants need to click on the “Citizen” option in the menu bar of home page.
- After this you need to click on the “Farmer Wise Eligibility Status” option.
- Then a new page will open, in this you need to enter some details.
- Fill details like your district, bank name, select bank name and IFSC code of Bank Branch.
- After this click on “Fetch Details” option.
- Then you will be able to see the list of name of farmers.
- You need to search your name in the list and click on it.
- After this you can download it and can take its print out.
Crop Loan Waiver Payment Certificate for Farmers
- Once you get you name in waive off list, you can get the clearance certificate to take new loan.
- You can download the clearance certificate online.
- To download the Clearance certificate first click here.
- Then again you have click on the “Citizen Certificate” as shown above.
- After this you need to click on the “Citizen Payment Certificate For banks”.
- Then a new page will open.
- You can get you clearance certificate by using either Aadhar number, Ration Card number or FSD ID.
- Choose any of the three categories and fill details of it.
- Then click on “Fetch Details” option.
- After this download the certificate and take its print out.
That is all about Runa Mukta Yojana for now. You can check latest updates of this scheme time to time from this article. Thus, like and share us on Facebook. For any question about this scheme write us down through comment box.