[Registration] Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020 Application Form Online | Sikkim One Family One Job Scheme | One Family One Job Name List | One Family One Job Application Form | One Family One Job Scheme Apply Online | One Family One Job Registration |
Unemployment is a major problem in our country. To solve this problem every State government is trying their best. They are launching various welfare schemes for the unemployed people of the State. One such scheme has been launched by the Sikkim State government. This scheme is known by the name Ek Parivar Ek Naukri. As the name suggests State government will provide government job to at least one person of the family.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020
This is a great initiative taken by the Sikkim State government. This is a great opportunity for the people of the Sikkim State. Scheme was launched by the State former Chief Minister Pawan Kumar. He announced this scheme before Lok Sabha elections. Scheme was announced after government provided 10% of reservation quota in government jobs. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the families which have not a single person in State government job.
It has been mentioned that under this scheme, State government will revoke every loan debt of farmers in farming and agriculture sector. Under this scheme, the jobs of Group C and Groups D are been offered in government sector for now. This scheme is offering 26 different types of posts to the people. In this article we will provide detailed information about One Family One Job Scheme Sikkim. To take the benefit of this scheme people need to apply for it. Eligibility Criteria for applying is given in article below.
ek parivar ek naukri yojana latest news
As every one of us knows, getting a job in our country is very heard. To get a government job person has to compete large number of people. Thus, very few get the government job. Getting job is even harder to the poor people and the people living in rural areas. Job is needed to get a fix source of income, which can be used to support family. That is the reason State government has launched this scheme.
एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
This scheme will provide the help to the poor unemployed people. Under this scheme, State government will provide the government job to State unemployed youngsters. It is estimated that this scheme will offer government jobs to about 15,000 unemployed youngsters of the State. Sikkim State government will choose only one person per family for this scheme. Scheme aims to offer better employment and job opportunity to the State young people.
Scheme will help youngster to get better future. This scheme also makes young people independent. During the launch of this scheme, former CM said that those people who will not get job in first 15,000 people, they need to worry about it. Even if some people don’t get job in 15,000 vacancies they will get job by March 2020. Scheme benefit will be provided to the families where no one is in government job.
The jobs which are been offered under this scheme are not temporary. People who will get job under this scheme they will get regular after 5 years of contract period. After the launch of this scheme Sikkim became the first State to launch such programme to every family of the State. Sikkim State almost spends, about 70% of its revenues, in the salaries of its State government employees.
One Family One Job Yojana Benefits
- With the help of this scheme the employment rate of the State will improve.
- This scheme will provide employment to more than 15,000 unemployed youngsters.
- Youngsters will get independent and they will be able to support their families.
- Poor families will get fixed source of income due to this scheme.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana Name List
Under this scheme, as of now government is offering Group C and Groups D jobs. Total of about 26 posts are been listed under this scheme. Some of these jobs are listed below.
- Village Police Guard
- Gardener (Maali)
- Guard (Chowkidar)
- Assistant Village Librarians
- Hospital & Other health facilities Ward Attendants etc.
Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent resident of Sikkim is eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 55 years for the scheme eligibility.
- This scheme is only meant for the poor people of the State.
- Family income of the applicant must be below 3 lakh per annum.
- Only family with no member in government job are eligible for this scheme.
Also Check Central Government Self Employment Nabarad Dairy Yojana to get self employed.
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana Required Documents
- Voter ID Card
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Proof of Family
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Sikkim
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Ek Parivar Ek Yojana 2020 Application Form pdf Apply Online / Registration
- To take the benefit of this scheme people need to first visit the official website of Sikkim government.
- After entering into the official website click on the Scheme Login option.
- To enter into the login page Click On this link.
- One you click on this link you will see a page like this.
- Then you need to enter your User ID and Password in it.
- After this fill the captcha Code and click on “Login” option.
- Those people who are new and have not registered themselves yet.
- They need to register themselves first by Clicking on this link.
- After this you will see a page like this.
- You have to enter your name, email, password and captcha code in it.
- After this click on the “Register” option.
- Then you will receive a verification code in your email.
- After this you will get the application form.
- Applicant need to fill this form.
- Then upload every asked document in it.
- After this click on the submit option.
- Take its print out. and visit the rojgar mela.
- There you will be provided with the appointed letter.
That is everything about Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana till now. For scheme latest updates like and share us on Facebook. For any query write us through comment section.