NTR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2019 | AP NTR Housing List 2019 pdf | NTR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List 2019 Check Online | NTR Rural Housing Sanction List 2019 |
Many people in our country still don’t have their own house. Each government is alert to this truth. Thus, numerous State governments and Central government launch homes schemes for the individuals. province regime is additionally one among st such government. Former Chief Minister of province N Chandrababu Naidu has launched a housing theme for the individuals of the State. This scheme is termed as NTR Housing Scheme. In article NTR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2019 is been provided.
Those residents of Andhra Pradesh State who don’t have their own house, can apply for the house under this scheme. Under this scheme, regime is aiming to construct concerning 4.5 lakhs new homes for rural and BPL families. Regime can pay around Rs 6648.60 large integer on constructing new homes. during this article we’ll offer you info concerning NTR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2019. Those folks that have applied for house can get info about the applying process or the list of beneficiary from this article.
AP NTR Housing Scheme
Former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State N Chandrababu Naidu launched the third phase of NTR Housing Scheme. The State government is aiming to build around 4.5 lakh houses in this phase of this scheme. The houses will then be distributed to the State residents. For This scheme State government has allocated a total budget of Rs 6648.60 crore to build houses. From the total allocated budget of the scheme, around Rs 6448.60 crore will be spend on constructing new homes. The rest Rs 200 crore will be used for the infrastructure development.
- Name of this Scheme– NTR Housing Scheme
- Launched In State – Andhra Pradesh
- For the Year – 2019-20
- Scheme Launched By – Former CM N Chandrababu Naidu
- Beneficiaries of this Scheme– State BPL Families and NTR Rural
- Total Number Of Houses Under this Scheme – Around 4.5 Lakhs
- Total Budget of this Scheme– Rs 6648.60 Crore
- Scheme Type – State Government Housing Scheme
- Scheme Official Website – apgovhousing.apcfss.in
In this scheme State government provides homes to those people who don’t have their own homes State government of Andhra Pradesh Provides these houses at very low price compare to the market. Benefits of this scheme is been given to BPL and Poor families. People need to register themselves online to apply for the house, to take scheme benefit. State government will distribute around 10 Lakh houses in this phase of this scheme.
The houses provided in this scheme are spacious and of good quality. To get the home under this scheme people can apply online. The process of online applying is very simple and easy. IT has been explained in the article below in detail. Just like any other State in the country Andhra Pradesh also has very high prices of houses and land. Most of the people can’t afford to build or buy their houses. Thus, this scheme helps poor families to get their own house at low cost.
ఎన్టీఆర్ హౌసింగ్ స్కీమ్ మంజూరు జాబితా
ఈ పథకం కింద ప్రజలకు తక్కువ ధరతో ఇళ్ళు లభిస్తాయి, రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వ సహాయంతో. తమ ఇంటి కోసం ఈ పథకం కింద దరఖాస్తు చేసుకున్న వారు, వారు ఎన్టిఆర్ హౌసింగ్ స్కీమ్ మంజూరు జాబితా గురించి తెలుసుకోవటానికి ఆసక్తి కలిగి ఉండాలి. ఎన్టీఆర్ హౌసింగ్ స్కీమ్ లిస్ట్ 2019 గురించి వివరాలు ఈ క్రింది వ్యాసంలో ఇవ్వబడ్డాయి. పథకం యొక్క అర్హత ప్రమాణాలు, ప్రయోజనాలు, దరఖాస్తు విధానం, దరఖాస్తు ఫారం మొదలైన వాటి గురించి సమగ్ర సమాచారం కూడా అందించబడింది. ఈ విధంగా చివరి వరకు ఈ కథనాన్ని జాగ్రత్తగా చదవండి.
Also Check AP YSR Housing Scheme 2019
AP NTR Housing Sanction List 2019-20 pdf
Those people who have applied in the scheme, they must be eager to check their name in the list. The Sanction List has been released by the authorities, in the official website of this Scheme. Through this article we will provide you the information and steps; by following them you can easily check your name in the NTR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2019-20. Name in the list can be checked by using information about applicants Village name, Panchayat name etc. Applicants need to follow certain very simple steps which are been explained below. The steps are as follows:-
- To check you name in the beneficiary list of the scheme visit the official website of the scheme through this link.
- After clicking into the given link you will be redirected towards the official website home page.
- You can also directly enter into the list page from this given link.
- After reaching into the list page applicants need to search the option of “Gruha Pravesa Mahostvam”.
- Then click on that option link.
- Once you click on that link a new page will appear with every district name on it.
- Applicants need to select their district name in it.
- After this applicants have to select their Panchayat name, Village Name and Tehsil Name in it.
- Once you do that you will get the list full page.
- In this list applicant can search their name manually, or by pressing Ctrl+F and type you name.
- Those people whose name will appear on the list will get the house under this scheme.
NTR Housing Scheme 2019 Loan Sanction List | Beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries of this scheme are the people belongs to the State East Assembly Constituency.
- Applicants who have applied for VMC are also the beneficiaries of this scheme. For this applicant need to fill VMC before deadline date.
- Those applicants who have applied within the deadline date from central assembly constituency are also eligible and are beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Even those applicants who have applied within the deadline from west constituency are also eligible for this scheme as beneficiary.
- Only the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
- Applicants belongs to the BPL families are eligible for this scheme. For this they need BPL Ration Card.
- For the scheme eligibility applicant must not have house on his/her name.
- Those applicants who have other land or home in their name from any other State or Central government scheme are not eligible for this scheme.
- For filling the application form of scheme and its eligibility every asked documents needed to be upload.
NTR Housing Scheme Application Form pdf
- To apply for the scheme applicants have to fill scheme application form.
- Application form can be filled by visiting Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana official website.
- To visit official website to apply for this scheme click on this provided link.
- After clicking on this link you will enter into scheme official website.
- Then applicants have to “Login” into it.
- Once you login into website you need to select “Citizen Assessment” option in it.
- After this applicants need to select “For Slum Dwellers” option in it.
- Then applicants have to click on the option of “Benefits under other 3 components” option.
- After this a new page will appear, which will contain a form.
- In this form you need to enter some details includes your Aadhar Number details.
- After this application form page will appear in front of you.
- Applicants need to fill this application form with every asked detail.
- After this applicants need to upload every document asked in it.
- Then enter the Captcha Code as shown in the image and click on “save” option.
- After this application form will be send to process and the eligibility will be checked of the applicant.
- Save the application form number or reference number for later use.
NTR Rural Housing Scheme
In this scheme, Andhra Pradesh State government will provide homes to BPL families at very low cost. Homes will be constructed by the State government with the help of builders for this scheme. The area of the homes will be at least 250 square feet. The maximum are limit of the homes under this scheme is 750 square feet. In this scheme the price of homes will be between Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 2 lakh. For SC/ST Category people it will be of Rs 2 lakh per unit. For general category people the cost of will be around Rs 1.5 lakh per unit. For the successful implementation of this scheme State government also offers subsidy of Rs 1,66,500/- to SC/ST category people. Also subsidy amount of Rs 3,000/- is provided by the Rural Development Department of AP. Apart from this, subsidy of Rs 30,450/- is been provided through MGNREGA scheme.
For general category people State government provides subsidy of Rs 1,16,550/-. Through Scheme of MGNREGA fund of about Rs 30,450/-are been provided. Department of Rural Development provides around Rs 3,000/- subsidy in this scheme for general category people. Locations of homes in this scheme are available in 4 different locations. The location of the homes depends on the population of Urban and rural areas.
Homes areas such as Rural areas, Mixed Urban Areas, Urban areas and Mixed Rural Areas are selected for the construction of these homes State government also provide some reservation in it too for reserved categories people. As 17.10% homes are reserved for SC category. 5.33% homes are reserved for ST category. The rest homes are for other categories people. Applied applicants whose name will appear in NTR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2017-18 get the home under this scheme.
That is everything about AP NTR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2019 for now. For latest updates of government scheme like and share us on Faceboook. For any question about it write us through comment section.