Nikshay Poshan Yojana Registration 2020 | Toll Free Number | Nikshay Poshan Yojana UPSC / In Hindi Information | निक्षय पोषण योजना।
The development of country dependents upon the health and wealth of the citizens. Every country spends lots of budget for the health benefits of citizens. India is also contributing a large amount of its budget for better health of citizens. Tuberculosis (TB) is a very big medical issue faced by India.According to one survey there are 211 TB patients over 1 lakh population and over 1400 death cases per day by this TB. Day by day increasing population, poor diet, inefficient budget for health care, drug addiction are the main causes to increase numbers of Tuberculosis patients.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana
The role of a healthy diet is necessary to cure TB. In most of the tuberculosis patients either they are not properly aware about their disease or either they are belongs to very poor section of the society and not afford nutritious food. To overcome this problem the government of India launched a new scheme for the better life of the tuberculosis patients known as “ NIKSHAY POSHAN YOJANA 2020.
Niksay Poshan Yojana 2020 , this scheme is sponsored by centre government under National Health Mission (NHM) and also implemented whole of India including Union territories UTs) of India . Due to ill health of TB patients, they are jobless and facing so many financial issues and also helpless to afford nutritious food. Mainly this is the reason behind day by day increasing death ratio of TB patients in India. So the main motive of government of India is to provide financial help to TB patients so that they afford hygienic or nutritious food. Mainly this scheme is a Aadhar card linked direct benefit transfer (DBT) scheme. Nikshay Poshan Yojana is provide 500/- monthly to every person who are struggling from TB.
Highlighted Points of this scheme
This scheme is for every TB patient who is taking treatment either from private of Govt. hospital. So ignoring these things increasing death ratio of TB patients. Without eating healthy food , medicines don’t cure the tuberculosis effectibly. In this scheme Tb Patients get financial assistance form centre government.
- The scheme named as Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2020.
- This scheme is launched by centre government
- Hon’ble Prime minister Narender Modi launched this scheme on April,2018
- Nikshay Poshan Yojana is supervised by health and family welfare ministry.
- Nikshay.gov.in is the government portal to apply for this scheme.
Features of Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- Monitor TB Patients –The main motive of government for implementing Nikshay poshan yojana is to monitor TB patients and give them proper assistance so they are aware about their disease and take proper medicine to cure tuberculosis.
- Maintain date of TB patients – Health and family welfare department will take proper steps to maintain full details of TB patients who get benefit under this scheme.
- Monthly Financial Assistance – This is the key point of this scheme is to provide monthly basis financial assistance to TB patients . They can get Rs.500 every month.
- Continue Payment – Under this scheme TB patient will get the financial assistance till the TB patients get well properly.
- Beneficiaries – Under this scheme 13 lakh TB patients are enrolled.
- Direct transfer of funds –In this scheme the benefit of Rs. 500 is directly transfer to the bank account of the TB patient that are linked with their adhaar card. This will overcome the fraud and corruption for providing funds to TB patients.
- National Health Mission (NHM) – This scheme is implemented and providing help to TB patients under NHM.
Financial Help given to TB patients:-
Government will provide financial help to the each TB patient with the amount of INR.500/month for the duration from which patient is taking Anti-TB treatment. For all the existing patients of TB who are taking treatment of TB on 01/04/2018 then government will provide incentives to that patients for the remaining time after the above mentioned date other patients who are taking treatments after above date will get benefits till the completion of full course.
TB Patient Eligibility Criteria
- Only TB patients – Only those people suffering from TB and enrolled under this scheme are eligible and also get the benefit of this scheme.
- Registered Person – The person who is registered their name on official nikshay portal only that person can get the financial assistance under this scheme.
- Only for Indian Citizens – This scheme is only for those person who are permanent resident of India by birth.
- Weaker Section – The main motive of this scheme is provide financial assistance to those TB patients those are belong to weaker section of the society and they have no efficient sources to live health life and also eat nutritious food.
Documents requirement for this scheme
- Medical Practitioner Certificate –The TB patient applied under this scheme are bounded to submit their all medical papers to get the benefit of the scheme
- Application Form – Instead of medical papers, the person will submit application form which contains all information about TB patient.
- Adhaar Card – To submit updated Adhaar card
- Bank Account Details – Saving bank account details ,the bank accountshould be related to TB patient.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
How to fill the Application form under Nikshay Poshan Yojana
- To get the benefit of this scheme there is online portal for the enrolment of TB patient.
- Firstly, open the official link of nikshay portal i.e nikshay.gov.in
- Then you get the official page of this portal
- The applicant need to fill the correct and proper information about themselves and enrol yourself under this scheme
- Lastly, click on the submit button and also save the application form for future use.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Toll Free Number
Toll Free Number is :- 1800-11-6666
How various health centers of India can apply under this scheme
- Those health centers interested to offer the medical assistance for tuberculosis patients (TB) can also join this Modi scheme . It is necessary for both government and private health care centers to enroll themselves under this scheme and get necessary supplies.
- Those health centres who are interested for this scheme will need to log on the official portal of nikshay poshan yojana i.e nikshay.gov.in
- Firstly, interested health centres can click on “ New Registration”
- After this, official site will generated the health facility registration document.
- The interested health centres need to fill all the information demanded by the digitized application form.
- After filling the all information then clicked on submit button.
- After submission of the application form official site can produce identification code, every health centre will getting different code.
More:- Central Government Schemes
How to get approval of registration
- All health care centres will not get the immediate permission to register themselves under nikshay, interested centres need to wait for approval given by higher authority.
- After completion of all the formalities by the health centres , the representatives/heads of their health centre need to wait for confirmation from District Tuberculosis officer.
- The District TB officer will not giving the conformation certificate, before he\she has not satisfied about the details of health centre.
- On registered mobile number of head/representative of the health centres will get the confirmation through SMS mode.
- After getting confirmation they will start to attain TB patients data.
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Registration
- The person suffering from TB will have to come to the TB treatment health centres and providing their details, this information stored in database of computers related to these health centres.
- The health care centre head will send the SMS message to the patients after the details of the beneficiaries have been linked with main site.
At last we conclude that Indian government has planned to make TB free India upto financial year 2025 and to attain this goal the efforts are in process upto war level.