Namo E Tablet Registration 2020 | Namo Tablet Acer Lenovo | Digital Gujarat Scheme | namo e tablet price on Flipkart & Features, Namo E Tablet Buy Online.
Every year Government of Gujarat launched so many schemes for the development and better future of students that belongs to Gujarat. To modernize the education culture of the state Gujarat govt. has launched NAMO E Tablet Scheme 2020.
NAMO stands for New Avenue of Modern Education. This scheme is totally different from other any schemes as this scheme doesn’t related to any scholarship or financial assistance instead of it government planned to boost the education by digital techniques ,so government is giving tablets to students at subsidized rates of Rs. 1000 . This scheme is especially for college students those are taking admission in polytechnic or college. This scheme is only for those meritorious students those secured merit in matriculation or 12th class.
Namo E Tablet Registration
This Namo E Tablet Registration is also the part of Modi’s Digital India. It is better aid to provide meritorious students for higher education. NAMO Tablet scheme is only working for SC, ST and BC students whose families are not able to give them digitalised techniques for their higher studies. Guys NAMO E Tablet Scheme 2020 is only for the college Students belongs from Gujarat and also studying in Gujarat.
NAMO E- Tablet Yojana is going to open new doors to get modern education through tablets.
Highlighted Points of Namo Tablet scheme:-
- This NAMO E-Tablet scheme introduced by Honorable chief minister of Gujarat Vijay Rupani on 13th July, 2017.
- NAMO E Tablet scheme was introduced as a women empowerment project under smart phone and tabs.
- 3 lakh meritorious students of college or polytechnic eligible for NAMO E Tablet.
- The total budget of Rs. 252 crores sanctioned for NAMO E Tablet scheme 2019-20.
- In this scheme there are Lenovo and Acer companies tablets are given to meritorious student with 7 inches latest technology and specifications.
- In this scheme government is giving tablets to students at subsidized rates of Rs. 1000.
Attractive features of this scheme:-
- Only weaker section of the society will get the benefit of this scheme, whose families are not able to give them digitalised techniques for their higher studies.
- Under this scheme government will ensure that students are able to use this technology and also check on that the purpose of this scheme is to be fulfilled or not.
- The student has to submit Rs. 1000 to obtain the tablet at the time taking admission in college or polytechnic course.
- The tablet is available at very cheapest rate as compare to market rate.
Main Features of Namo E Tablet
|Inernal Memory||8 GB|
|External Memory||64 GB|
|SIM Card||1 Slot|
|Operative System||Android v 5.1 lollipop|
|Processor||1.3 GHz Media Tek|
|Warranty||1 year handset and 6 month inbox accessories|
Namo Tablet Eligibility Criteria:-
Students who are applying for NAMO E Tablet scheme 2020 should strictly fulfilled the eligibility criteria to get the benefits of scheme.
- The students who is applying for the scheme should be the resident /Domicile of Gujarat.
- He/She should belong to SC (Schedule Cast), ST (Schedule Tribe), BC (Backward Class) or weaker section of the Gujarat.
- The student who is applying for tablet must be secured merit in matriculation or 12th class.
- Only those students are eligible under this scheme taking those are taking admission this year in polytechnic or college.
- The institutes/Universities in which the student is taking the admission should be recognised by Gujarat government and UGC.
- The annual income for the family of these students are not more than 1 lakh.
- Passport size photograph
- Domicile certificate Gujarat
- Annual Income proof of the family.
- Mark sheet that shows he/she is eligible for this scheme..
- The documents should be correct and cannot be tampered, If any false document is provided by candidate, he/she has been rejected.
Namo E Tablet Registration 2020
- The students who want Namo E Tablet Registration under this scheme will contact their respective colleges from where they get all the information regarding this.
- For more details you can also visit this website:- https://kcg.gujarat.gov.in/namo-e-tablet-scheme which is the official website of the Gujarat government.
- Students can find the details for this scheme on the portal of institute. Student should login the portal by his/her unique institute id and fill all the details like Name, Course, category etc.
- Now enter the board number and seat details provided by college.
- Now after this student has to deposit token money of INR. 1000 to the head of. The head will generate a receipt against this payment.
- The authority will enter the receipt number and date into portal.
- After this registration process shall be complete and if you are a new registrant you will get details to login to the portal.
- To add new student in the portal go on the option of ‘Add New Student’ tab and continue with the process.
At last we say that this tablet will help the students in their studies very much as today education become easy by digital gadgets and there are lots of apps which provide vast knowledge about topic visually. So it will help students to achieve their targets.