MP Labour Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020 Registration Form | labour.mp.gov.in | mukhyamantri shramik sewa prasuti sahayata yojana form pdf | प्रसूति सहायता योजना मध्यप्रदेश 2020.
In India some women are forced to work outside to run her house for income and this become more difficult if the women become pregnant because there is no maternity leave and other benefits for the labour class women. To overcome this problem The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has announced a new scheme to help women of these areas to provide financial help to the women of these unorganized areas. The name of the scheme is “Mukhyamantri Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020”. It will provide financial help to women in unorganized sectors.
Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020
The Mukhyamantri Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020 (MMSSPSY) was announced in 2018. This scheme will be implemented for women of the organized area of villages and cities. The all informative information and documents related to the scheme will be available on the official web page of MP government.
Main benefits and features of this scheme
For the care of pregnant women – The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help and status to the pregnant women.
To be implement across the state- This scheme has been implemented in urban as well as rural area because the needy women for this scheme in more in rural areas.
For women in the unorganized sector – This scheme will help the women working in factories where there is no maternity leave and also they have very less salary to take care of them after pregnancy. So this scheme will provide help them to batter take care of themselves during and after the delivery.
Financial amount – The state will provide a total financial assistance of Rs. 16,000 under this scheme to women who fulfil its required eligibility.
Payment paid in instalments – The amount will be paid in two instalments, the first instalment will be paid before the birth of the child and the second instalment will be received after the birth.
Each selected woman will be given INR.4000 as first instalment. To get this amount, the woman must bring an ANM or doctor’s report. The test should show healthy embryos in the last 4 months before birth. When the pregnant woman gives birth to the baby in a registered health centres, they will provide necessary vaccines to the child.
Health Check up – In this scheme the mother and child can get proper health related facilities and nutrition because if the mother is healthy then the child is healthy.
In order to implement the identification, proper delivery and vaccination-plan smoothly, the state has announced that better health facilities will be provided for risky pregnancy, and all vaccines will be administered on time to keep the child healthy.
Eligibility criteria prasuti sahayata yojana
- Women from unorganized sector – Only those women are eligible for this scheme that is from any unorganized sector.
- Labour registration card – Women of this sector should have a labour registration card so that they can get proof of being in this category.
- Age criteria – To apply in this scheme, every pregnant woman should not be less than 18 years. If they are not adults, they will not get this financial support.
- Residence criteria – This scheme is only for the women who are residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- No. of children – If the woman already has two children then she will not get the benefit of this scheme. The state government will provide this facility only to women who have less than 2 children.
- Hospitals/nursing homes birth only – If an eligible woman wants to get these financial assistance from the state government of MP then she will have to get delivery from any government or private hospital.
Documents required for application Documents required for application
- Identity proof – All identity proofs are required to be made available to the candidate. This will help in keeping track of the selected candidates of the Health Department.
- Proof of Residence – Women are required to submit documents related to their residence.
- Proof of age – Age proof should be submitted.
- Proof of pregnancy – The first installment will be given after the pregnancy is confirmed, hence it is very important to submit these test results.
- Delivery related documents – As soon as other installations are sent by the authority after the birth and vaccination of the child, it is also necessary to have health related documents for verification.
- Labor registration card – As the purpose of this scheme is to help the women in the unorganized sector, according to them, they should also get the registration card submitted so that they can be confirmed about their work.
- Aadhaar Card – Photo copy of Aadhaar Card is also required to be submitted, these are required to be submitted for verification.
- Bank passbook details – The government will provide aid to all the candidates with the help of the bank itself, due to this, the woman is also required to submit the bank passbook along with the application form.
Mukhyamantri Shramik Sewa Prasuti Sahayata Yojana form pdf
- First of all login to the website of MP government- http://mpedistrict.gov.in/index.aspx
- Click on MP-e district.
- Click on “lok Sewa Abhikaran”.
- Here you have to click on the option of maternity assistance scheme (Prasuti Sahayata Yojana). Now on the next page, you will open the application form of Prasuti Sahayata Yojana 2020. Click this link to download the application form.
- Download this application form and carefully enter all the information asked in this form and attach a copy of your documents along with the application form.
- After filling the Prasuti Sahayata Yojana application form, click on the submit button.
So at the end we say that this is the appreciated step M.P government has started for the welfare and development of women from every sector. This will help the women to take care of her and her child financially and nutritionally both.