MP Dwar Praday Yojana 2020 Door Delivery Scheme @food.mp.gov.in, मध्य प्रदेश द्वार प्रदाय योजना 2020.
As you all know that today’s life is timeless and fast. Work load and lack of time make the person work like animal. Due to this lack of time and unavailability people often remain unaware about the policies of government which are for their welfare and if someone has knowledge of these government policies then also he/she is not able to take the benefits of these policies due to unavailability of time. So to solve this problem and to provide fill benefits of government schemes, Madhya Pradesh government has started “MP Dwar Praday Yojana 2020”. In this scheme people of Madhya Pradesh has got the govt. services at their door step.
MP Dwar Praday Yojana
This scheme has been started by government of Madhya Pradesh on 25 January 2020 .This scheme will provide benefits of schemes and services to the people at home. Under this scheme the residents of MP state will not have to visit the concerned office of government to avail of the benefits of certain schemes of the state.
Details of Dwar Praday Yojana
This scheme is launched by the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri Kamal Nath. He announced to provide door to door supply of various documents and schemes. This scheme has been implemented under the Public Service Delivery Guarantee Act. Now applicants can apply for these services at the Public Service Center or its portal. This scheme helps for the development of government and citizens of MP.
Services provided under Dwar Praday Yojana-
Madhya Pradesh government has represented this scheme as Door Supply Scheme and provided five services under this scheme given below:
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Death certificate
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Dwar Praday Yojana 2020
- The people of M.P will get the services at their door step.This home delivery will help the people to get the services at their home without going to government office.
- This scheme is first implemented in Indore city of M.P, by downloading Indore 311 App of Indore Municipal Corporation one can take the benefits of Dwar Praday Yojana 2020. Government named this projects as “Pilot Project”.
- This scheme will save lots of time of government and people.
- More and more public service center have been open to smoothly continue this scheme which helps to make application process easier and fast.
- All five services are provided to the people 24×7 at their home without wasting time in government office and process.
How to apply for MP Dwar Pradya Yojana?
To avail the benefit of these scheme applicants can apply through Public Service Center/SevaKender or Indore 311 mobile app in which applicant can complaint about non-working of street light, Garbage dumps and sewer problem. This app contains 24 hours of helpline service for Fire brigades, Ambulance and Police. Also GPS in this app helps to find the government offices in the city.
- The applicant can apply online on the website of MP lok sewa kender-http://www.mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/index.aspxstere
- Applicant can register on the website and click on the service he/She want to avail.
- To avail the facility of home delivery the applicant has to select the option of home delivery online and pay the amount of Rs.50 for the delivery.
Government of MP gives a very beautiful gift to the citizens of MP.CM provides a best and easy method for the people to get information and collect documents. This helps the busy or old age people to stay at home and get their important documents at their door step.The government has to complete this request within 24 hrs.
Q1. Who will apply for Dwar Praday Yojana?
Ans. All the citizes of MP can apply for this scheme.
Q2:.How much time it will take to complete the request.?
Ans. It takes 24 hours to complete the request.
Q3.Which mobile app has been used for Indore Municipal Corporation?
Ans. Indore 311 is the mobile app implemented by Indore Municipal Corporation to avail the service of DwarPradyaYojana .Applicant can download this app from play store and register in it.
Q4. What are the five services does applicants get?
Income certificate, Domicile certificate, Birth certificate, Death certificate and Copy of Khasra-Khatoni.