Mahamesh Yojana Labharthi List 2020 | महामेष योजना लिस्ट Online | Mahamesh Yojana Labharthi Naam Suchi Download.
Hello Dear friends, In this article we will provide you the information about the Maharashtra Government’s new scheme that is called Mahamahesh Labharthi Yojana 2020. This scheme mainly giving the subsidy to the needy persons of the state who are interested to start the business of sheep farming/farming/rearing. The motive of this scheme is to make the people self- dependent. So they live on their and support themselves. In the year 2019-20, Maharashtra Government launched so many schemes for the welfare and growth of their state. These Initiatives taken by the government are so appreciable.
Mahamesh Yojana Labharthi List
The Full name of this Mahamahesh Yojana is Raje Yashwantrao Holkar Mahamahesh Yojana 2020. The Yashwantrao Holkar was a famous Maratha king so this scheme named after the name of this king.
Now we are explaining the mains points of this scheme. In this scheme Government of Maharashtra is giving the subsidy of 75 percent for business of sheep farming/rearing and for 50 percent for feeding of sheep and also providing 20 female sheep and 1 male sheep to those persons who are interested to do this business.
This scheme not only helps a person to become an entrepreneur but also it will provide jobs to other persons also. The motive of this scheme is to provide the financial assistance to poor section of the state to start the business of sheep farming/rearing. In this year Government of Maharashtra framed so many policies and schemes for their citizens. This scheme will provide employment to those persons who are interested to do some work but they have not sufficient funds to start their own business.
Mahamesh Yojana Objectives of this scheme
- To increase and organised the sheep breeding and cross breeding in the state.
- To open more and more units at favorable location for sheep rising.
- For import/Export the sheep and their products.
- To make cross breeding programme more efficient for local sheep.
- Make new sheep extension centres with the help of statee government.
Highlighted Points of Mahamesh Yojana
- Full name of Scheme is Raje Yashwantrao Holkar Mahamahesh Yojana
- The scheme is launched By the Government of Maharashtra
- This scheme is mainly for the business of sheep farming/rearing
- In this scheme Maharashtra Government giving the 75 percent subsidy for business of sheep farming/rearing and 50 percent for feeding of sheep
- The Government also giving 20 female sheep and 1 male sheep for business of sheep farming/rearing to needy and weaker section of the society.
- The main motive of this scheme is to promote business of sheep farming/rearing in the state.
- The interested candidate can apply online for benefits of this scheme.
- URL of the website is http://www.mahamesh.co.in/
Who are eligible for Mahamesh Yojana
- The beneficiary should be the citizen of Maharashtra, He/She has to submit valid proof for residence.
- There should be no age limit prescribed by the Government in this scheme.
- The person belongs to below poverty line family.
- The person should not run any other business.
Important documents required to applied for this scheme:-
- Recent Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Domicile certificate (Proof of residence of Maharashtra)
- Annual Income proof.
- Medical Certificate that shows that the person is able to doing this business or not.
- Bank account details with passbook. The bank account should belong to the applicant who is applying for the benefit of this scheme because the amount of subsidy has directly deposit in the bank account of the applicant.
- Permanent Mobile number
The documents should be correct and cannot be tampered, If any false document is being uploaded in the portal the application of the applicant has been rejected.
Beneficiaries of this Scheme:-
- Poor Households
- Persons who belongs to weaker section and they are permanent resident of Maharashtra
- Any person who is interested.
How to apply for Mahamesh Yojana
Step 1: Open the official website http://www.mahamesh.co.in/
Step 2: Now click on Mahamahesh yojna.
Step 3:Click on user login
Step 4: Click on tick mark accepting all terms and conditions and insert your Aadhaar card number and captch,Now again click on user login.
Step 5: Select upload documents and upload all the required documents.
Step 6: After Uploading all documents correctly, check once before you enter”SUBMIT” Button.
Step 7: Print the final receipt.
Mahamesh Yojana Labharthi List 2020
Step 1: Open the official website http://www.mahamesh.co.in/.
Step 2: Now click on Mahamahesh yojna.
Step 3: Click Mahamesh Yojana Labharthi List 2020 & Final.
Step 4: Click either on Mahamesh Yojana Beneficiary List Preliminary or Beneficiary List Final.
Step 5: Select your district and click apply ,your name will displayed on the list.