SSEPD Madhu Babu Pension Yojana New List 2020 | MBPY List 2020 | mbpy beneficiary list 2020-21 | madhubabu pension yojana application form.
The government of India has provided equal rights to all people. These rights don’t vary with the age and disability of the person.Government has initiated many schemes for the old age persons, disabledpersons and widows to make their life as simple as everyone have. These personsare assets for our country; they also play their vital role during the making of govt. in elections. So they have equalled as normal other person. The Odisha government has also contribute their effects for providing better life to these persons.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020
In this article weshare about the informationregarding the new pensionscheme launched by the Odisha government for old age person, disabled person and widows named as “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020 (MBPY). MadhuBabu was a common man of Odisha, he is known for his revolution in the field of social and industrial development. In this scheme government provides monthly fixed amount of pension to theses above said persons. Scheme is introduced and inaugurate by chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik. This Scheme is Operated by the Odisha Department of Social Security and Empowerment of persons with Disabilities.
At present we definitely know the conditions of old age person and disabled person, most of their family members send them to orphanage, because they are fully dependent upon others for their day to day expenses. These people are so helpless,so this is the commendable step to provide the financial assistance to the old age and disabled person. The Government of Odisha has framed so many polices for the needy section of the state, this pension scheme helps the people of the citizen to change their life.
This scheme is only for those old age people those are over all dependent upon other for their expenses not for those who have been retired from any public sector. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2020 is a merger of two old schemes that are revised old age pension rules 1989 and Disability Pension rules 1985. Approximate 50 lakh persons will be covered under this scheme.
Benefits of Madhu Babu Pension Scheme
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana providing a monthly based fixed amount to the beneficiaries those are applied under this scheme and fully eligible for getting the benefit.
- The main motive of this scheme is covered old age, widows and handicapped people.
- Approximate 50 lakh beneficiaries covered under this scheme.
- Under this pension scheme amount of monthly pension is Rs. 500 each beneficiary up to the age of 79 years and Rs. 700 each for beneficiary of 80 years or above.
- According to chief minister Naveen Patnaik this scheme provide the help to old age persons and disabled persons to covered under social security scenario and helps them to their day to day needs.
Who are eligible under for this scheme (MBPY):-
- The applicant who wants to get the advantage of this pension scheme must be the permanent residence of Odisha.
- The family income of applicant should not be above Rs.24000 per year.
- There is no age limit prescribed for widowin this pension scheme.
- The applicant should belong to poor section and BPL from Odisha.
- Both Male and female old age may get the advantage of this scheme.
- The registered AIDS patient with state or district AIDS control society can also eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those persons are exempted from this scheme who are retired from any of the public government department
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is for a widow of AIDS patient.
- Leprosy and deformity patients can also avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Blind, handicapped, mentally retarded patients whose age is0-5 years are also covered under this scheme.
Documents requirement for MBPY
- Voter ID card is compulsory for this scheme.
- Aadhaar card.
- Residential proof.
- Age proof.
- Ration card.
- Residential certificate.
- Birth certificate of applicant must be required under this scheme.
- Medical certificate that shows person suffering from AIDS.
- Proof as a widow.
- Disability proof.
- Passport size photograph.
- Income proof.
madhu babu pension yojana application form pdf odia
- Login to the official website of Odisha government.URL for this website is :-http://ssepd.gov.in/.
- Click on the link of schemes.
- Under this link click on the “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” option.
- Click on “Apply for Schemes” and select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” from drop down menu and click on proceed.
- Select the pension type: Old age, Widow, Disability, leprosy, Widow pension AIDS, Disability pension AIDS, Unmarried women.
- After the selection of pension type fill all the details required in the form and click on submit.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana New List
To Check Out the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana New List 2020 Visit the official portal http://ssepd.gov.in/ .
On the official page, you can search the MBPY Beneficiary list District Wise.
In this List search your name. If you not mentioned in the beneficiary list, then you need to wait for some Time or contact on the Helpline Number.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Toll Free Helpline Number:- 18003457150
Helpline Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end we conclude Madhu Babu Pension Yojana that this scheme is a very helpful to poor and needy old age persons and disabled persons to live better life, but the amount of pension is so less, not up to mark as it only fulfill the basic needs of the needy persons.