Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Online Application Form pdf Loan Scheme | Kayaka Yojana Online Application | Karnataka Government Kayaka Yojana Loan Scheme | How to Apply For Kayaka Scheme | Kayaka Scheme Application Form | Kayaka Loan Scheme Karnataka |
To encourage skill development in the State, State government of Karnataka has launched a scheme. This scheme is launched by the name of Karnataka Kayaka Yojana. Scheme was launched by the State chief Minister H.D Kumaraswamy. Schemes focus to encouraging sikk development in the State through SHGs (Self Help Groups). Under this scheme, State government is offering loan up to Rs 10 Lakh to SNGs of cooperative sector banks.
Those people who are interested in the scheme, and want to take its benefit they have to apply online for this scheme. To apply online people need to fill scheme application form. In this article details about how you can apply for this scheme? What are scheme eligibility criteria? Scheme key features, application form, objective and applying process etc are been provided in this article.
Under this scheme, beneficiaries will get loan at 0% interest rate. This scheme was first launched in year 2018. It is still running in year 2020. The applying process of the scheme has now been started. Thus, those people who want to apply for this scheme they need to hurry to take benefit of Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2020. State government will buy products made by women associations in this scheme.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana 2020
In this Kayaka Loan Scheme State government will provide necessary training to women association. So that, they can prepare various quality products.. Then state government will market these products under this scheme. State government will purchase the products prepared by the women associations. Other than this, State government of Karnataka will also make sure that the prepared products get marketing facilities.
In this scheme Karnataka government is offering loans up to Rs 10 lakh. The loan amount of up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided at 0% interest rate. Loan amount between Rs 5 Lakh to Rs 10 Lakh will be given at just 4% interest rate. Under this scheme, about 3,000 SHGs will get loan of Rs 10 Lakh. During the launch of this scheme, CM handed loans to about 1,000 SHGs which were identifies in districts.
Under this scheme, all the self Help Groups can apply to get loan at very low or 0 interest rate. The loan will be provided through the cooperative banks. To get the loan applicants can apply online by filling scheme application form. This scheme was announced on 20th of December 2018. The project started from January 2020. The announcement of the scheme is made in the State budget of 2018-19 financial year. In this scheme, total of around 3,000 Self Help Groups will get the benefit.
The applying process for this scheme has already been started, thus every interested and eligible applicant, can now fill scheme application form online. Scheme aims to promote self employment in the State. As the unemployment is a big issue in State as well as in whole Country. This scheme also aims to empower women in the State and create job opportunity to them. This scheme is one of the many running social security scheme.
Kayaka Loan Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kayaka Yojana|
|Scheme Launched By||State CM H.D Kumaraswamy|
|Scheme announced On||5th of July 2019|
|Launched On||January 2019|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||SHGs (Self Help Groups)|
|Scheme Objective||To Empower Women & Provide job Opportunity|
|Benefit of Scheme||Loan Up to Rs 10 Lakh|
|Interest Rate||0 % Up to Rs 5 Lah Loan and 4% for loan Between Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh|
State government is offering financial assistance in the form of loan in this scheme. The loan interest rates are very low. Even at Zero percent for below Rs 5 lakh loan. Eligible applicants can use this loan to get self employment. This scheme is encouraging entrepreneurs and skill development in the State. Scheme will help in developing trade and financial stability in the State. The loan amount can be used by SHGs to provide training to people. this will improve the number of skilled labour in the State.
In this scheme, government will also set up training camps for people. People will develop various skills from these training camps. Product prepare by the SHGs will be purchased by the government. State government will also make sure to market the products properly. Other then this, State government has also launched Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme for its employee. In which government employees will get medical benefits. The Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme Hospital List has also been released by the government.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Objective
- Karnataka Kayaka Yojana aims to empower Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Women in the State.
- This scheme will provide financial assistance to the SHGs.
- Scheme aims to provide self employment and empowerment opportunities to State women.
- To encourage skill development in the State.
- Scheme also aims to promote financial and trade in State.
- Also to promote entrepreneurship in women.
Kayaka Loan Scheme Key Features
- SHGs Development – This scheme focus on developing Self Help Groups of the State. the money provided in this scheme will be used to provide skill development training to the people involves in SHGs. Also to encourage entrepreneurship in SHGs.
- Offering Loan – This scheme offers loans to SHGs from cooperative banks of the State. The loans will be available easily and can be used in the development of skills of SHGs.
- Amount of Loan – Under this scheme, up to Rs 10 lakh amount of loan is available for SHGs. They can apply for loan from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
- Interest Rate – The loan amount given in this scheme is been provided at very low interest rate. Those people who will apply for loan up to Rs 5 lakh they will get it at 0% interest rate. Loan amount above Rs 5 lakh will be available at merely 4% interest rate.
- Implementation – This scheme will be implemented in different phase. In its first phase five major cities of the State will be selected.
- Number of Scheme Beneficiaries – During its first phase total of 3,000 SHGs will get the benefit of this scheme.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- This scheme is only meant for the permanent resident of the Karntaka State.
- Scheme is meant for registered SHGs (Self Help Groups).
- Women authorised SHGs of State are eligible for this scheme.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Online Application Form pdf
- To apply for this scheme applicants need to fill scheme application form online.
- Application form can be filled through visiting official website of this scheme.
- The official website has not been released by the State government yet.
- People can visit nearest cooperative bank for the enquiry about the scheme application form.
- Once you fill the application form, you will get eligible for loan amount up to Rs 10 lakh.
- As soon as the applying process or application form pdf comes out we will update it here in this article.
That is everything about Karnataka Kayaka Yojana Online Application Form pdf till now. To get the latest updates of this scheme stay tuned with us. Also don’t forget to like and share us on Facebook. You can also write us in comment section.