West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme List 2020 pdf | joy bangla prakalpa Beneficiary List District Wise | joy bangla scheme | joy bangla Pension 2020| joy bangla Pension Name List 2020 Download, Joy Bangla Old Age pension, Widow pension and Disability Pension Scheme, Jai Bangla Pension Scheme.
The current Chief Minister of West Bengal Smt. Mamta Banarjee has been rooting for social and financial security of the residents of the state. It was one of the key points in the party election manifesto. Once she came to power, she has launched numerous welfare schemes, which ensure the social and financial security of the poor people.
Joy Bangla Pension Scheme List
The West Bengal chief minister decided to attend the mass marriage ceremony days after launching her ‘Joy Bangla’ and Joy Johar scheme for tribals of the state ensuring a monthly pension for the elderly Adivasis. Under the Joy Johar scheme, tribal people, above the age of 60 years will get a monthly pension of Rs 1,000 per month from the state government.
Notably, a similar effort by a BJP-affiliated organisation as foiled in Gajole by tribals who dubbed the move as ‘Hinduisation of tribals’. The area had also witnessed some tension due to this move and situation was brought under control only after the intervention of police.
joy bangla prakalpa List
During the announcement of the state budget for 2020 – 2021, the Finance Minister of West Bengal highlighted that the government will implement yet another pension scheme. The Jai Bangla Pension Scheme will offer a monthly pension to the applicants, which meet certain criteria. If you desire to know more about this scheme, then read this article.
CM Mamata Banerjee had also slammed the BJP-affiliated organisation for trying to convert tribal people in the name of social service and she had decided to arrange the mass marriage ceremony herself.
Joy Bangla Scheme Important Points
- Financial security – The government officials stated that the primary aim of the Chief Minister is to increase financial security facilities for the needy. It will pave the path for better social security as well.
- Pension scheme – The scheme will offer a steady financial assistance to the needy people. Thus, the aged applicants will be able to pay for their medicines and other requirements.
- Pension amount – The Chief Minister of the state highlighted that every beneficiary will attain a sum of Rs. 1000 as a pension.
- Payment frequency – As this is a pension project, the beneficiaries will be entitled to receive the grant amount each month.
- Payment mode – The Chief Minister stated that all the beneficiaries must have bank account in their names. It will aid the pension distribution process. The grant will be deposited in the bank accounts via Direct Benefit Transfer mode. It will eliminate the chances of corruption and mistakes.
- Estimates beneficiary count – It is expected that after the implementation of this pension scheme, around 21 lakh eligible applicants can get the monthly financial aid, offered by the state government.
- Budget allocated – The West Bengal government has not yet announced the total budget that will be needed for the implementation of this scheme. But the Chief Minister pointed out that the Finance Department will make the necessary financial arrangements.
CM Mamta Banerjee on Tuesday also said that all senior citizens who receive pension after attaining 60 years of age, will come under the Joy Bangla project and will get Rs 1,000 on the first day of every month. Earlier, they used to get the same amount once in three months or so. There will be an additional expenditure of Rs 1,000 crore from the state’s exchequer for the project.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Beneficiary List
At present, necessary steps are being taken by the Government of West Bengal to implement the WB New Pension Scheme in the entire state from 01 April 2020. After April 01, 2020, the state government will start the registration facility for interested applicants either offline or online.
Shortly after the state government invites application for WB Bangla Pension Scheme, you will be able to get information regarding your application. After online registration under the pension scheme, you will be able to see the status of your registration and the names of the selected applicants in the beneficiary list.
If you didn’t apply Yet download Joy Bangla Application Form