Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2020 Village Wise pdf Download | jharkhand kisan loan maaf Yojana 2020 | kisan karj mafi list 2020-21 jharkhand | झारखंड किसान कर्ज माफी लिस्ट | jharkhand kisan karz mafi
India is a agricultural based country. In most of the regions in India farmers can do farming by taking loans from bank or other sources. Farmer has taken the loan for his crops for buying fertilizers, Seeds and other equipments. Also farmers in the country mostly depend upon rain water for irrigation, but due to any natural disaster or less rain their crops get damaged and destroyed. The farmer will plan to clear the debt by selling his crops but due to any disaster their crops get destroyed and this leads to the suicide of farmers due to pressure of debt. Before elections every party of states promised to make the farmer debt free and same happens in the state of Jharkhand. The Jharkhand government planned for the loan waiver of the farmers of the state.
Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List
The state government planned to waive the loan of farmers up to Rs.50, 000. This waiver will be provided to every farmer of the state.Also the state government planned to provide subsidy to the farmers on the purchase of agricultural equipment. This loan waiver scheme is named as “Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi” scheme. Mainly in this scheme small and marginal category of farmers will be choose by government of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi scheme launched by the Hon’ble chief minister of the Jharkhand Mr. Hemant Sorenat the time of announcement of 2020-21 budget. In this loan waiver scheme the government of Jharkhand decided to waive the loan of small and marginal farmers up to Rs. 50,000. This scheme covers those farmers which are doing sugarcane farming or any traditional fruit farming.In this Karj Mafi scheme government spent huge budget i.e 2,000 crore in this year for the welfare of farmers of the state.
jharkhand kisan karz mafi
- This scheme is mainly for small and marginal community of farmers those indulge in farming of sugarcane and traditional fruit farming in the state.
- After starting this scheme farmers get relief from loan amount as they are not able to pay the big amount of debt.
- Under this scheme marginal and small community of farmers are covered.
- Those farmers are income tax payee that are not covered and get the benefits of this scheme.
Eligibility under this scheme:-
- Applicant person must be Domicile of Jharkhand.
- The farmer belongs to small and marginal community of farmers of the Jharkhand.
- A single person from a whole family can apply and get the benefits of loan under this loan waiver scheme.
- A farmer applying under this scheme must not be income tax payee.
person applying for this scheme must belong to BPL family
(Below Poverty Line).
Documentary Proof under this scheme:-
- Updated Aadhar card of applicant person must be required for this scheme.
- Residence proof of farmer
- PAN card
- Voter card
- Saving Bank account passbook of farmer
- Mobile number that belong to applicant.
- Recent Passport size photo of applicant
How to apply for this scheme?
The online portal to apply online for this scheme still has to be created.The farmer has to register himself in the portal with all the needed information and documents.
Check Jharkhand Karj Mafi List 2020 village wise
The registered applicant can check his/her status online on the same portal. If the eligibility has been fulfilled by the farmer then the amount of loan has been transfer to their bank account.
Q:- How much amount has been waivered in this scheme?
Ans: The debt of Rs.50,000 has been waivered by the Jharkhand govt.
Q:- How to apply for this scheme?
And-Keep checking the official website of Jharkhand government ,As the online link still have to be displayed.