Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme 2019 | Golden Card Scheme | Golden Card Scheme 2019 | Golden Card Scheme Apply Online | Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme Apply Online |
Dubai Prime Minister Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid announced long term residency programme by the name Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme. This scheme was announced in month of May by Ruler and Prime Minister of Dubai. After the launch of this Golden Card Scheme many business man, investors and even their families had received visa. The number for now has reached to 400 people and many more are receiving it every day.
Dubai Ruler and Prime Minister added that around 6,800 investors and residents from 70 different countries were chosen to provide visa. The total worth is estimated around Dh100 billion. This scheme was launched by the Prime Minister to woo exceptional talents and wealthy individuals. This scheme could attract more Indian Businessmen and Professionals towards Gulf Nation. In tweet Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid wrote that “We want them to be permanent partners on our journey. Residents are an indispensable part of our country”.
Golden Card Scheme is open to investors and exceptional talents such as scientists, doctors, engineers’ artists and students. This Golden Card Permanent residency Scheme offers great benefits to golden card holder and their families. This was done by creating great and attractive environment for business to grow. Sheikh added that for so many years UAE has provided people to pursue their dream and improve their life.
Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme
This Golden card Scheme provides the opportunity to people to pursue their dream. It welcomes people seeking to be a part of success story of UAE, also to make UAE their second home. Scheme will attract more investors towards UAE and this will stimulate local economy. According to Khaleej Times this scheme will help country reaffirms position as a global incubator.
The benefit of Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme is also available for the card holder families which include Spouse and children as well. Golden Card Visa will be given to general investors, who will get 10 years visa. Real Estate investors will receive visa for 5 years. Visa for 10 years will be given to professionals such as doctors, entrepreneurs and researchers.
This information was given by the UAE’s Director-General for Foreigners Affairs and Ports, Major-General Saeed Rakan Al Rashedi. Under this scheme, outstanding students will receive the Visa of five years and will be permitted residency. All these above mentioned categories visa’s can be renewed upon their expiry. Reportedly is has been said that Indian community is the largest community in UAE. It covers about 30% of country’s population.
From the total 9 million population of the UAE, 30% are Indian expatriate community. It has been said that almost every person of Indian community is employed. Only around 10% of the Indian community constitutes their dependent family members. These stats are been mentioned by the website of Indian Embassy. Details about Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme are in article below. Thus read it till the end to know all about this scheme.
Golden Card Visa categories
- Real Estates can avail visa of 5 years.
- Outstanding Students can avail visa permit of 5 years permanent residency.
- General Investors can avail visa for 10 years permanent residency.
- Talented Professionals like innovators, scientists and doctors and Entrepreneurs can get visa for 10 years.
Golden Card Scheme Key Features
- Eligibility Criteria – Exceptional Talents such as doctors, researchers, students, engineers and artists and investors are eligible to apply for this scheme. No age restriction is applicable for the scheme.
- Need – In UAE, expatriates mainly gets limited duration of residence permit in sponsorship system. This is really needed to avail long term residency.
- Significance – This Golden Card is a way of UAE to welcome every person or company seeking to be part of UAE development and success story. They can make UAE their second home. This scheme is launched with a focus that the residents of UAE are its indispensable part and will be a permanent part of country’s journey of success.
- Potential – This new scheme will Interest more foreign investors and will contribute to local economy. It will make this more attractive and efficient for investors. Competition on global scale of UAE will also increase as well. This will reaffirm UAE’s global incubator position.
- Benefits – Golden card will provide unprecedented benefits to golden card holders and their families. UAE wants to create attractive and settle environment for the growth of business.
Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme Apply Online
Those people who want to know about How to Apply for Go9lden Card Permanent Residency Scheme they can read the details below. The details are as follows:-
- To apply for the golden card people can click on this link.
- Through this link your will be redirected towards the home page of official website.
- After this read more details of the scheme form there.
- Then apply for the card from there.
That is all about Golden Card Permanent Residency Scheme for now.