Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka 2020 List |Crop Loan Waiver Karnataka | Karnataka Raitara Salamanna List 2020 | CLWS Karnataka | Crop Loan Waiver in Karnataka 2020 | Crop Loan Waiver login | Crop Loan Waiver Reports | Crop Loan waiver System | Crop Loan waiver List |
Karnataka State government has launched a massive welfare scheme for the State farmers. This scheme is Crop Loan Waiver Scheme. Scheme is launched by the name Raitara Salamanna Scheme Karnataka. Under this scheme, State government will waive off Crop loan of State farmers. This is a very big scheme as under this scheme, State government has planned to waive off crop loan of around Rs 34,000 Crore.
Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka 2020 is been launched with coalition of JDS & Congress party in the State. The implementation of this scheme will take place in different phases. In the scheme first phase, State government will benefit around 2 Lakh farmers of the State. Those farmers who are not been able to repay their crop loan will get benefit in this scheme.
Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka 2020
Those farmers who have taken loan for crops or agriculture purposes will get the benefit of this scheme. Farmers who have taken loan from 31 December 2017 to 1 April 2020 will get this scheme benefit. Announcement of this scheme was made by the State government in the budget session of 2018-19. State government has already allocated a budget of Rs 6,500 Crore for this scheme. More details about scheme are in article below.
State government will provide the clearance certificate to those farmers, who will get relived from loan. Once farmers get the clearance certificate they will then again become eligible to take loan from the banks. Farmers who have not been able to repay their loan for a while will be relieved to know about this scheme. Farmers whose name will appear in the scheme beneficiary list will become eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
Karnataka Raitara Salamanna List
Those farmers of the State, who were paying their loan debt in time, will get financial assistance from government under this scheme, as encouragement amount. State farmers who want to check Crop Loan Waiver Scheme Karnataka List 2020, they can do this online. Main objective to launch this scheme by the government is to help farmers financially. Just like the rest of the country Karnataka State farmers are also not at very good condition.
Many farmers are under large amount of debt, and they are not been able to repay it. Then such farmers name goes to the defaulter list of the bank. After this farmers don’t even get loan from banks. Then, they do not even able to buy fertilizers or seeds for their cultivation. This piles on their misery even more. That is the main reason many farmers are committing suicide in all over the country.
Farmers have to suffer various problems in their life. Sometimes their crop destroys due to extreme weather, and sometimes they don’t get enough money for their crops. All these factors impacts on farmers profit. After seeing all these things and farmers miseries State government has decided to launch CLWS Karnataka 2020. State government wants to support farmers as much as they can, through this scheme.
Karnataka Government start distribution crop loan wavier amount. In this Scheme government will be provide a Financial support to the farmers for there Future. In the Karnataka Crop Loan Wavier List 2020 you will check complete details.
|Name of this Scheme||Crop Loan Waiver Scheme/ Raitara Salamanna Scheme|
|Scheme Launched In Which State||Karnataka|
|This Loan waiver Scheme is Launched By||Karnataka State Government|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||State Small & Marginal Farmers|
|Announcement Date of Scheme||2018|
|Total Budget of Scheme||Rs 34,000 Crore|
|Scheme First Phase 2018-19 Budget||Rs 6,500 Crore|
|Total Number of Scheme Beneficiaries||2 Lakh|
|Maximum Amount to Be Waived Off||Rs 2 lakh|
|Objective of this Scheme||To Help State Farmers Financially|
|Scheme Official Web Portal||clws.karnataka.gov.in|
This scheme is also known by the name CLWS Karnataka 2020, which means Crop Loan waiver Scheme. This scheme benefit will be given to State small & marginal farmers. Under this scheme, maximum amount of Rs 2 Lakh will be waived off, of a single farmer. As mentioned earlier, State government will also provide the encouragement amount to those farmers who are paying their loan amount regularly. Such farmers will receive Rs 25,000/- from State government as encouragement amount.
Only those farmers who have taken loan from either cooperative bank or any nationalized bank are eligible to take the benefit of this Scheme. After this scheme, governments have spent a total of around Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore on various loan waiver schemes. Karnataka State government will release beneficiary list of the scheme online. Those farmers whose name will appear in the list will get its benefit. Beneficiary List details are in article below. Also Check Runa Mukta Yojana Karnataka from this given link.
Raitara Salamanna Scheme Karnataka Eligibility
- The benefit of this scheme will only be given to the Karnataka State permanent residents.
- This scheme is only meant for the State farmers.
- Farmers whose family members are working in official sectors are not eligible for this scheme.
- Scheme is only for those farmers who have taken loan for farming purposes.
- Those State farmers who have taken loan between 31st of December 2017 to 1st of April 2020 are eligible for this scheme.
- Employees working in government sector are also not eligible for this scheme.
- Scheme is only for the State small & marginal farmers.
- Farmers who are not paying their income tax for past 3 years are also not eligible to take benefit of this scheme.
- Farming Loan which was taken by farmers for cooperative or nationalized banks are only eligible for this scheme.
- Those Farmers who have family member as elected representative members are also not eligible for scheme benefit.
- This scheme is also not for those farmers who have taken loan for property or Jewellery.
Crop Loan Waiver Scheme List| CLWS Login
- To check the scheme beneficiary list farmers first have to visit scheme official website.
- Click on this link to visit the official website of this scheme.
- Once you enter into the scheme official website you have to click on the “Citizen” option.
- After this new options will appear in front of you.
- In this you have to select “Individual Loanee Report” option to check your name in the scheme beneficiary list.
- After this a new window will open in this you have to either choose Aadhar Number or Ration Card Number.
- Then fill its details in below box.
- After this click on “Fetch Report” option.
- Then you will be able to check your Loan Status Report.
That is everything about Crop Loan Waiver Scheme List 2020 till now. For more information about this scheme Click Here. For any query about the scheme write us through comment section.