YSR Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Application Form | Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Status Check | చంద్రన్న పెల్లి కనుక పథకం హెల్ప్లైన్ నంబర్ | YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme | Pelli Kanuka Scheme For BC | Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Status.
Andhra Pradesh State government has taken an initiative for the betterment of females of the State. The State government has started a new scheme for the empowerment of girls. In villages of our country still there are many people who take girl child as a burden. The government has taken a step to change that mentality. The name of the new scheme is Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme.
Under this scheme, State government is providing financial assistance of Rs 30,000/- to Rs 75,000/- to brides. The scheme is for those girls whose family is from Backward Classes and poor. In this article every detail about the scheme is been provided so read this article carefully till the end to know about the scheme.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka was introduced by the Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme is introduced by the State CM to reduce the burden of girl marriage from the family. This scheme is launched for the backward section of the society. In this article all the details about this scheme are been provided. Scheme eligibility criteria, Scheme financial assistance details and other important information is available in the article below.
The State government has started the scheme to provide the financial help to the State backward class girls. Andhra Pradesh government will provide the financial help of Rs 30,000/- to Rs 75,000/- under this scheme on the marriage of the girls. The financial assistance given in this scheme depends on the category of the bride and bridegroom.
|Scheme Name||YSR Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Launched By||State Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Financial Help Amount||Rs 30,000/- to Rs 75,000/-|
|Scheme is For||Girls|
|Purpose||Support For Wedding|
Scheme will help the poor families to perform the marriage rituals without thinking about money. The scheme will start from 1st January in 2018 and anyone who wants to apply for the scheme they can register their name online. The process and other important details about the scheme is been given in this article below. To apply for the scheme read the article carefully as whole information is been provided.
చంద్రన్న పెల్లి కనుక ఆర్థిక సహాయం
In this scheme the financial assistance is provided on the bases of category, whose details are as follows:-
|Bride & Bridegroom Category||Financial Amount|
|Both Bride & Bridegroom are of SC/ ST Category||Rs 40,000/-|
|Bride is of SC/ST Category & Bridegroom is of another category||Rs 75,000/-|
|Both Bride & Bridegroom are of BC category||Rs 30,000/-|
|Bride is of BC category & bridegroom of another category||Rs 75,000/-|
After the 01-01-2018 the scheme will be implemented by the department, and the financial help will be provided to the girls and Kapu Couples on the wedding. As mentioned in the above table, bride and bridegroom will receive financial assistance of Rs 40,000/- if they both belong to SC (Schedule Caste) or ST (Schedule Tribe) category. If Both bridegroom and bride is of Backward Classes (BC) category they will get Rs 30,000/- under this scheme. in case of bride belong to ST/SC category but bridegroom is from any other category then they will get Rs 75,000/-. Also both bridegroom and bride will receive financial help of Rs 75,000/-, in case bride is of BC category and bridegroom is from any other category.
State government is working of creating the system to provide the wedding gift to the couples and to make their marriage memorable. The financial help will be provided to the couples on their wedding in the form of FD. The government will provide some more money and also the clothes on the wedding day to the newly married couples.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Eligibility Criteria
- The girl who want to apply for the scheme for the financial help in their wedding they must belong to the Backward Class.
- Girls need to be the Andhra Pradesh Born and Permanent Resident of the State to apply for the scheme.
- The Girl who wants to apply must be above 18 years of age and the boy who is marrying with her must be above 21 years of age.
- Girls who want to apply for the scheme they must be marrying after the 1st January 2018.
- Girl must not have married before to apply for the scheme.
- The girl’s family must have Below Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Card for the eligibility of the Scheme.
- Till 2019 no education qualification is required to apply for the scheme. After the year 2019 the minimum education qualification of 10th pass from the recognised board is required. Both Bride and Bridegroom must be 10th pass after 2019 to apply for the scheme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (must not be older than 6 months).
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Wedding Card
- Passport Size Photo ( Separate photo of both bride and Bridegroom)
- Ration Card
Note – Applicants have to visit the nearest Mee Seva center to upload the certificates and for the verification of the certificates.
Supervision of Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme
- State Level – Director of Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Rural Areas – Panchayat Raj Department
- Urban Areas – Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department
The Scheme will be implemented on ground level according to the State Areas. In the Rural areas of the villages it is the Panchyat Raj Department with the help of secretary will implement the scheme. The Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department will implement the scheme in the urban areas of the State under the Compulsory Marriages Registration Act, 2002. Director of Backward Classes Welfare Department will supervise all the bodies which were working in the scheme.
The department have to provide the financial help of Rs 30,000/- on the marriage and must not be delayed. The help will be provided to Unmarried Backward Class BPL girl of the State on her Wedding. The scheme needed to be implemented from 1st January 2018.
Budget of the Scheme
- The State government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the Budget of Rs 300 Crore for the scheme in 2018.
- The scheme is designed to help more than 1 million people of the State.
- Scheme will be implemented from 1st January 2018.
- The guidelines and the draft will be prepared very soon by the government for the scheme.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Application Form pdf
- Applicants can fill the application form online after the 1st January 2018 to apply for the scheme.
- First applicants have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- To reach official website click here.
- After that click on the ‘Chandranna Pelli Kanuka’ option.
- Then applicants will see a form in front of them.
- Fill the application form carefully with all the personal details asked on the form.
- Then applicants have to submit the documents mentioned in the article above.
- After that click on the submit option.
- Take the print out of it for the future reference.
Note – Fill the form carefully as any mistake might leads to the rejection of the form.
The officials will check the eligibility of the application form and verify the documents. If they found it genuine they will help the applicants financially through Demand Draft. The information will be provided to the families that their application form is been selected and they will receive the help on the wedding day. Mandal Level officer will present the amount through Demand Draft at the wedding. The officer will also [provide some more money and clothes to new married couples with the best wishes of the CM of the State.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme Benefits
- The decrease in the chid marriages is estimated from this scheme.
- Registered Marriage will definitely increase.
- The scheme will also decrease the dowry harassment.
- Girls will no longer be seen as a burden so the abortion rate might decrease.
- The number of educated girls will increase.
The government official thinks that because of the registration the bridegroom might get afraid of the government. Thus doesn’t harass the bride for dowry or something else as the marriage will be conducted by the government officers. This will also help in decrease the harassment on girls after marriage.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Status Check Online
Applicants can Check YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Online. In this, applicants can track download status with details. The process is given below with description.
- Scheme application form can also be checked online.
- To check the status you need to first visit the scheme official website.
- Then you need to click on the Check Status Online option.
- After this you need to enter application form number/Reference number in it.
- Then add other asked information init.
- After this click on the view option.
- Then you will be able to see the status of your application form.
Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Helpline Number
State government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the toll free helpline number of the scheme for every district of the State. The details about toll free helpline number of every district are as follows:-
|Name of District||Helpline Number (Toll Free)|
This is all the information of the Chandranna Pelli Kanuka Scheme. To know the latest updates of the scheme stay tuned with us. For any questions about the scheme, ask us through writing in comment section.