CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 | CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 Online Registration | CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 Dates | CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 Themes |
Every Year CBSE board organize science exhibition for students. This year CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 will be organised by board. The purpose behind organizing this is to provide platform to school students. Science Exhibition offers creative platform for science innovation and creation. Science makes us understand better about our world as it is inexplicably linked with our lives. Science has improved our life so much better and has also improved the standard of living.
Thus, to encourage students towards science and let them think, solve, learn and make innovative decisions is essential. For this purpose, CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) organize Science exhibition. This makes students develop curiosity and scientific attitude among them. Students become more innovative, get encouraged towards learning and also invent to be more responsible in use of Science & Technology.
In this article, we will provide you information about how you can register yourself in CBSE Science Fair/Exhibition of year 2020. This year CBSE is organizing 6 different themes for the exhibition. The details of these themes are also been explained in this article below. The dates in which applicants can apply for the science exhibition/ fair is also been provided in this article. Guidelines and terms and condition of the science exhibition are also been given in this article. Thus read this article carefully till the end to know everything about the exhibition/fair.
CBSE Science Exhibition 2020
Every year CBSE organize this science fair in regional and National level. This year is no different and CBSE is about to organize the science fair in 2020 as well. The registration process is now about to start and students interested in the fair can apply for it online. There are some guidelines which are released by the board in their official notification. Official notification about the fair is released on –/–/2020.
With the help of this exhibition students can demonstrate their learning and construct their knowledge through new ideas. The regional level science exhibition will be organized this year in different parts of the country. This will be organized in October to November months of year 2020. After the competition of regional level fair/ exhibition CBSE will organize the National level exhibition as well.
National level dates will be released soon. For this you need to stay tuned with us. The dates of regional level registration have already been released by the authorities. You can check them from this article below. The exhibition will be conducted in three different phases this year between the months of October to November. In the first phase of science exhibition students have to prepare innovative models and research bases projects.
The theme has been specified for this phase of fair/exhibition by the board. Also details about sub themes are also have been mentioned for this phase of exhibition. The registration process will start from October 2020. Specific date is down below in the date’s section of this article. Students cannot change their theme once they select one. Thus be careful before selecting theme for your project.
CBSE Science Fair 2020 Themes
This year CBSE has provided the theme with 6 Sub-themes. These themes are as follows:-
|Science & Technology for Sustainable Development with a Thrust on Water Conservation||Health & Cleanliness|
|Educational games & Mathematical Modelling|
|Sustainable Agricultural Practices|
|Future Transport & Communication|
These are the themes which have been decided for this year of regional science exhibition. This fair/exhibition is for the students of class 6th to 11th. CBSE has notified this to students that, prepare the original, innovative model on any of the above mentioned themes. The registration can be done with the help of schools.
CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 Dates
- Dates of Applying – Already Been Started
- Last Date of Applying –
- Payment Confirmation From Bank Last Date –
- Registration Fees For Indian Schools – Rs 1,500/- per team
- Registration Free For Foreign Schools – Rs 3,000/- per team
Note – Registration fees must be submitted through online payment gateway in due date.
- As mentioned before, the first phase of this exhibition will be held in different places of country. The places information will be specified later.
- Total of about 24 exhibits will be selected for the national level fair/exhibition. The number of exhibits may decrease or increase, this depends on the quality of exhibit.
- The actual dates of exhibition will be provided to the school individually and also will be uploaded on the CBSE official website.
- Participants with best entries will receive cash award and certificate at national level.
- Winners names of national level exhibition will be given to NCERT for the consideration of Jawaharlal Nehru National Science Mathematics & Environmental Exhibition of 2020.
- Other then this winners will be selected for IRIS which depends to their selection.
CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 Guidelines
- School team can be represented by a individual or two students. It must contain a science teacher.
- Only students of Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th are eligible to apply for the fair/exhibition.
- Team can represent maximum of two teams for projects/ exhibits/ models.
- After the registration, name of student or teacher cannot be changes.
- Also the sub-theme cannot be changes once it is selected.
- It has been notified that participants must use eco-friendly materials for preparation of their exhibits.
- Student can participate either as individual or as a team of two.
- Participating students must think innovative and original idea for their exhibit.
CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 Registration Online Form
- To participate in the science fair students or school need to register themselves online.
- Registration can be done by visiting official website of CBSE.
- To visit the official website registration page click on this link.
- As you click on the above given link, you will be redirected towards the Login page.
- There applicants have to enter their School Affiliation Number and password in it.
- After this fill the “Captcha” Code in the login page.
- Then click on “Login” button.
- After this a new page will open.
- In this you have to select the science exhibition registration link.
- After this fill the form with every detail asked in it.
- Then pay the registration fee through online gateways.
You can download official notification pdf of exhibition from this link.
CBSE Science Exhibition 2020 Winners List pdf
- To check the winners name list applicants have to visit the official website of cbse.
- There they need to click on the science exhibition 2020 link.
- After this applicants have to enter some details such as name, state name, district name etc in it.
- after this click on the “View” option.
- Then you will be able to see the details of the list in the page.
- If you want you can download the winners lit pdf file and can even take its print out,
That is everything for now about CBSE Science Exhibition 2020. Details about national level exhibition will be updated soon in this article. Thus, stay tuned with us.