Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020 pdf Application Form, Helpline Number| BPGY List 2020 pdf | Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Application Form pdf |
Odisha State government has launched a new scheme, with an aim to provide pakka house to people living in kutcha houses. Scheme is been launched by the name of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. This scheme is launched with a goal to provide the fundamental need of house to everyone in the State. Everyone cannot afford to build their own pakka house and thus, State government has decided to build them pakka house in place of kutcha house. Scheme is meant for the poor people of the State. State government launched this scheme for the people of Odisha living in rural areas in kutcha houses.
To take the benefit of this scheme people need to apply for the scheme. According to the scheme the definition of kutcha house is the one whose roof or walls is build with bamboos, grass, un-burnt bricks, mud, loosely packed stones, thatch, reeds etc. In short, houses which are not durable and would not be able to stand normal wear & tear due to inappropriate application technique, and are build with material not mentioned in paragraph 2.2 are kutcha houses. Details about Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020 are in article below.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020
Odisha State government first launched this scheme in the year 2014. Scheme is launched with an aim to achieve its goals & objective. Guidelines were issued by State government, about the scheme to make scheme more transparent and easy to implement. Main objective of this scheme is to build stable house for the people. Scheme is also known by its short form BPGY which means Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. State government wants to change every house in rural area from kutcha to pakka house. The term pakka house is been defined according to this scheme is that a house which is build with materials which can handle normal climatic changes easily and is durable for long time.
Due to the durability of pakka houses people will be able to live safely in these houses for long time. Thus, to take the benefit of this scheme people need to fill its application form to apply in it. People who have filled the application form they can now check BPGY List 2020 Online. Beneficiary list details are in article down below.
- Scheme Name – Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana/ BPGY
- Launched In State – Odisha
- Scheme Announcement Made By – State Chief Minister
- Launched In Year – 2014
- Scheme Beneficiaries – People Living In Kutcha Houses In Rural Areas of Odisha
- Advantage – Poor People will Get More Durable Pakka Houses
- Scheme Benefit – People will get Loan to Build Pakka Houses.
- Credit will Be Delivered Through – Directly Transferred Into Bank Account
- Total No. Of Houses Build In Year 2015-16 – Around 99,045
- Life Span of Pakka House – At least 30 Years
- Credit For Houses Build In IAP Districts – Rs 75,000/-
- Credit For Houses Build In Non-IAP Districts – Rs 70,000/-
- Scheme Official Website – rhodisha.gov.in/biju-pucca-ghar-yojana
- Scheme Type – Odisha State Government Scheme
Chief Minister of Orissa/Odisha State launches this scheme for its poor rural population in year 2014. About 99,045 houses were built under this scheme in year 2015-16. The minimum life span of the pakka houses build under this scheme is about 30 years. Houses which are built in IAP districts will receive amount of Rs 75,000/- for one unit. On the other hand those houses which are built in Non-IAP districts will get amount of Rs 70,000/- for one unit. State government provide the per unit cost amount of the house directly into the bank account of the applicant. More details about scheme such as pakka house materials details, instalments details, key features, beneficiary list, application form and helpline number are given below.
BPGY List 2020 Pakka Ghar Features
- Pakka House Foundation – The foundation, roof and walls with which pakka house is made must be build of permanent/durable material.
- Pakka House Wall Material – It should be made of material such as Fly Ash Bricks, Cement Concrete, Burnt Bricks and Stones which are packed with lime or cement.
- Pakka Ghar Roof Material – Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC), Reinforced Brick Concrete (RBC), Galvanized Corrugated Iron (GCI) Sheets, Tiles, Sheet and Asbestos Cement etc.
- Life Expectancy of Pakka Ghar – Minimum expected life span of pakka house if 30 years. Every house which is build with the above mentioned materials is termed as pakka house. Pakka house material must be approved from department of PWD and it must be RCC or its equivalent.
BPGY Odisha Instalments Details
The instalments of houses will be released in a pattern whose details are as follows:-
- In case, pakka ghar gets completed in less than 4 months the beneficiary will receive scheme first installment of Rs 20,000/- in it.
- In case, house completes in about 6 months then beneficiary will get Rs 10,000/- first installment.
- Average time to build house under this scheme is about a year, and then beneficiary receive the amount directly to their bank account.
- Many people must be willing to build a bigger house; they need to first go for the 25 Sq. meters carpet area. After completing that they can further proceed for the house extension.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020 Pdf
- Those people who want to check the beneficiary list of the scheme they can do this by visiting Rural Housing Odisha official website.
- To visit the official website Click Here.
- As soon as you click on this link you will be redirected towards the beneficiary list page of the scheme.
- On this page you will see four options in which you should choose “by default by location” option.
- After this a new page will appear in this you need to fill details such as your Block name, district name, panchayat name etc.
- Then select your category on it.
- After this click on the “Submit” option.
- Then the beneficiary detail will appear in front of you.
- This list will contain details such as your district, block, priority number, father/husband name, village name, category, AYG ID etc.
- To take its print out you need to click on the print option.
- To download the pdf file of list click on download option.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020 Application Form
- Those people who want to apply for the scheme they first have to fill scheme application form.
- Scheme application form is available online and can be downloaded from there as well.
- You can download scheme Application from by Clicking Here
- After this fill the application form with every detail asked in it.
- Then attach every required document with it.
- After this submit the form.
- Then save the application form number or reference number for future use.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2020 Helpline Number
Panchayati Raj department has also launched the helpline number for this scheme. Those people who are facing any type of problem in filling the scheme application form or to check its beneficiary list they can contact authorities through this number. The number is toll free and people don’t have to pay for the call. People can also file complaint regarding the scheme through this number. Appropriate action will be taken by authorities against your complaint.
- Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800-345-6768
That is everything about Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2020 pdf Application Form. For any question about the scheme ask us through below provided comment box.