WB Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa SC/ST Pension 2020-21 Application Form | West Bengal Bandhu Prakalpa Pesnion Scheme | West Bengal SC, ST Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required & Details.
Every state announced many schemes for the welfare of their senior citizens .Senior citizens are the assets of any state. At this stage they need full attention and help. Especially senior citizens who are from SC and ST category. West Bengal government has announced on 10 February 2020 some schemes for the welfare of senior citizens of state. One of those schemes is WB Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme for scheduled caste/tribe. The old people from SC/ST community would be benefited from Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme.
WB Bandhu Prakalpa
Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme – The people from schedule cast whose age is above 60 and who doesn’t take benefit of any pension scheme will get Rs.1000 pension from state government. This scheme will benefit 4 lakh old people in the state from schedule cast category. The total budget allocated by West Bengal govt. for this scheme is Rs. 2,500 crores.
Apart from this, West Bengal govt. is also providing free electricity and free housing for families of low income groups.
WB Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Benefits
- To develop the status of poor – In rural areas the status of poor old persons are very pathetic, so to develop their status and make them to live satisfactory life, state government launch this scheme.
- Monthly Pension – During the announcement of this scheme the finance minister decided to provide pension to the old age persons of SC/ST category with the amount of Rs.1000 per month.
- Payment Method–With the help of Direct Benefit Transfer mode the pension amount will be direct transfer to the beneficiary bank account.
- Jai Johar program – The grant of Rs.1000 /-under Bandhu Prakalpa Pension Scheme is provided under the Jai Johar Program.
- Number of persons gets benefit – Acco. To Finance minister of the West Bengal state , around 3 lakhs eligible applicants will get the benefit of this scheme
- Amount of budget allocated – For the smooth implementation of this project the state government has arranged the amount of INR.2, 500 crores for the welfare of old age persons.
Who are eligible for this scheme?
- Age limit: – The age limit to get the benefit of this scheme is above 60 years.
- Prior Pension scheme: – The applicant of this scheme should not taking benefit of any other pension scheme by state government or centre government. Applicant should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- Category of Applicant: – This scheme is only for the applicants belong to schedule cast and schedule tribe.
Documents necessary for application:-
- Residential document – If the applicant wants to be selected as the beneficiary of this project, then he/she needs to attach a legal residential document, issued by West Bengal government.
- ID proof – Attaching a photocopy of the applicant’s Aadhaar documents is a must.
- Caste certificate – As the project has been developed for the determent of the SC applicants, it is mandatory to submit a copy of the Schedule Caste certificate.
- Income certificate – The applicant can furnish a copy of the BPL certificate with the enrolment document.
- Age proof – Every candidate needs to provide legal documents, which supports his/her age claims.
- Bank details – Any bank document that sheds light on the account details of the beneficiary must be attached with the enrolment form.
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Pension: Application Form
The Bandhu Prakalpa scheme has been implemented by Finance Minister of West Bengal. They don’t announce any step for the registration of this scheme neither any official circular nor declaration has been made by state government. Any updations about this scheme are only provided on the official website of the west Bengal government.
- Login to the official website of West Bengal government :URL is –https://wb.gov.in/
- Now search for the apply online link and open the application form there.
- Fill all the concerned details asked in the application form.
- Upload all the important documents needed for this scheme.
- Submit the application form and print the acknowledgement receipt.
At the end we may say that the old age persons are the savings of our country that we take advice during our difficult hours. SO this is the responsibility of every state government and centre government of India that they should take care and provide as many as beneficiary schemes for the old age persons. West Bengal government has announced a very beneficial scheme “WB Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa” for the SC/ST old age persons who help them to live their rest of life with ease and happiness.