Aikyashree Scholarship Tracking 2020-21 | WB Aikyashree Scholarship Payment Status Online | West Bengal Aikyashree Scholarship Amount.
The Government of West Bengal implemented countless scholarship schemes for the better future of meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community of the state . So as to give them favourable circumstances for their higher studies, fulfil their goals of life and enhance their employability the government of West Bengal launched new scholarship scheme known as “Aikyashree Scholarship scheme 2020”.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2020-21
This scheme is launched under the department of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation. Of West Bengal.The main motive of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to those students of West Bengal belongs to minority community. Aikyashree Scholarship scheme is to encourage those minority students whose are not afford higher education and unable to bear the fees of colleges for studies. This Scholarship Scheme is only for those candidates belongs to West Bengal by birth and also studying in West Bengal. A Scholarship is a form of reward of financial aid given to eligible candidates to continue their education.
Aikyashree Scholarship – Hurry up! Activate their online portal where the interested candidates can apply according to their eligibility criteria.This scholarship scheme is to give hope to those students, those want to continue their higher studies, but their families are not to bear fees for studies. There are three type of scholarships that are provide by government West Bengal under this scheme i.e Pre Metric scholarship, Post metric and Metric cum means scholarship for technical and professional courses.
In this scheme candidate can apply on the official website of the west Bengal government online platform which helps the students to apply for different scholarships offered by the government of West Bengal.
Main Points of Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2020
- The Aikyashree scheme is launched under the West Bengal Minorities and Development and finance corporation authority of West Bengal
- This scheme is Known as Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme 2020 West Bengal.
- Aikyashree Scholarship scheme includes these Minority categories i.e Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, Parsi and Christan.
- This scheme is announced by the ministry of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department Govt. of West Bengal.
- Official Portal – www.wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in
Types of Aikyashree Scholarship scheme 2020 :-
There are three types of scholarship provided under this scheme
- Class 1 to class 10th – Pre – metric scholarship scheme for students
- Class – 11th to Ph.D – Post – metric Scholarship scheme.
- Technical and professional courses – Merit –cum means scholarship
Scholarship are awarded based upon various Eligibility Criteria:-
Those Students are interested for applying these scholarships on the online portal should carefully complete the eligibility criteria to grab the benefits of this scholarship scheme. There are different eligibility criteria for these three scholarships that are :-
Pre – Metric Scholarship :-
- Candidate who is interested to applying for this scholarship must be the resident of West Bengal.
- This Scholarship Scheme is only for those candidates who are also studying in West Bengal.
For Post – Metric Scholarship :-
- The interested candidate must be belongs to West Bengal
- The candidate should belong to minority categories that are (Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim and parsi).The proof of caste has also been uploaded in the online portal.
- The board/school/institute/University in which the student is studying should be recognised by West Bengal government and centre government or UGC.
- The family annual income of candidate is not above INR 2.5 lakh.
- The candidate who is studying in the outside of West Bengal can not be eligible under this scholarship scheme.
For Merit-cum – Means scholarship scheme:-
- The candidate should belong to West Bengal and have residence proof of it.
- The candidate has to indulge himself in technical or some professional cource.
- He/She has to secure 50% marks in higher secondary or graduation.
- The family income of the applicant shoud not be more than 2.5 lakh annually.
- This scheme is also for those candidates who belongs to West Bengal but studying in some other states of country .Such candidates can also apply for this scholarship.
Documents required :-
- Passport size photo of the candidate.
- Domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Family annual income proof.
- Mark sheets.
- Caste certificate which indicating that candidate belongs to minority category.
- Bank account details of the student and this account must be belongs to him.
If the documents should be incorrect and can be tampered or if any false information is uploaded in the official website, the application of the student has been rejected.
How to apply online for Aikyashree Scholarship 2020
- The candidate has to first visit the official website of West Bengal Minority Development and Finance Corporation at URL-www.wbmdfc.org .
- Now on the home page the applicant will find the option of “Aikyashree Scholarship”.
- Click on it and fill the application form.
- Upload the proof of Educational qualification.
- Now again check the information filled and if it is ok then submit the application form.
- Take a print of receipt.
Aikyashree Scholarship Tracking | Payment Status
To Track down the Scholarshio Status you need to visit the offcial portal.
The main official page is :- https://wbmdfcscholarship.gov.in/
Then visit the Track an Application Link.
If you form West Bengal, Then you need to choose your district name.
After that a New page will be open.
In this option after district name, choose Application ID, Date of Birth, and Fill Captcha Code. Then click on the Submit button.
At the end this scholarship will help the needy students to continue their higher studies .It will remove the burden of fee on them. It will also help in development minorities .