Agrisnet Farmer List 2020 | New Farmer ID Number Odisha DBT | agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in | agrisnet farmer id list | agrisnet farmer id odisha.
The centre government has taken an initiative for the better development of our most important pillar of the country that are our respectable farmers. For promoting agricultural information government has launched a new scheme for farmers known as “Agrisnet Farmer Scheme 2020”. Every year government of India promoting so many beneficial schemes for our farmers because if the condition of country’s farmer has been well and prosperous then only the various food schemes of India has been implemented successfully and the rate of farmer suicide cases has been reduced.
Agrisnet Farmer List 2020
In this scheme government will be given a unique ID to every farmer of the country. Under this scheme government has taken initiative to improve the conditions of farmers and provide them important information about fertilizers, subsidy on seeds, types of soil etc. Agrisnet Farmer List 2020 is working under the department of Agriculture and food production of government of Odisha. The main motive of government for launching this scheme is to promote and improve agricultural sector of the nation.
The development of country is also depends upon the development of farming sector of the nation. Every year government spends lots of budget for the development of farming community. In this scheme centre and state both are contributing a large amount of its budget for farmers .The Farmers of our country facing so many problems because they have no enough time to aware about new techniques of agriculture, new programs started by government for their benefits, subsidy etc.
So to overcome this problem the government decided to launch a new scheme for the better life of the farmers, where farmers easily check new information about everything related to agriculture through online mode. Under this scheme government encouraged farmers to use new machines instead of human beings. This idea overcomes the problem of extra wastage of money in human beings.
Agrisnet Farmer ID list
Agrisnet Farmer ID list 2020 – This scheme is initiated by centre government under Department of Agriculture and food production government of Odisha. In this scheme both the governments centre and state contributing for farmers. Mainly this scheme is assist the farmers for their farming issues. Under this scheme each farmer get unique ID after applying this scheme through online portal of the government. After logging this unique ID farmers will get every day to day information, schemes, new projects of government, subsidy, about farming issues which will be given by government for their overall development.
Highlighted Points of this scheme :-
- The scheme known as Agrisnet Farmer ID scheme 2020.
- This scheme is initiated by Odisha government.
- Cheif Minister Naveen Patnaik has decided launched this scheme.
- This scheme is supervised by .department of agriculture and food production.
- This scheme is only for farmers of the state of Odisha
Features of Agrisnet Farmer scheme 2020:-
- Provide Discount –The main motive of scheme is to give them discount on different government projects for the benefit and welfare of farming community.
- Update their knowledge – Agriculture and food production department will take proper steps to update farmers knowledge about new techniques which are beneficial for them and their farming.
- Assist them– This is the key point of this scheme is to provide assistance about new projects of government, how they can get subsidy, fertilizers, soil fertile.
- Improve productivity and quality – The main aim of this scheme is to improving productivity and quality of farming.
- Farm Mechanism – Under this scheme government encouraged farmers to use new machines instead of human beings. This idea overcomes the problem of extra wastage of money in human beings.
Eligibility Criteria Under this scheme
- Only Farmers – Only farmers of are eligible for this scheme and also grab the benefit of this scheme.
- Registered Person – The farmer who is registered their name on official portal only that farmer can avail the benefit under this scheme.
- Only for Permanent Citizens – This scheme is only for permanent resident of Odisha by birth.
Documents requirement for this scheme:-
- Adhaar Card – To submit updated Adhaar card which will be related to farmer.
- Residence Proof – Domicile certificate must be required.
- Passport size photograph.
Agrisnet Farmer ID Registration
Step 1: First login to the official website of the agriculture department of Odisha. URL – https://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/
Step-2:-Now on the left hand side find the link of DBT.
Step 3: Under DBT link find the option of Farmer Registration Form.
Step 4: Fill the form correctly for new registration.
Step 5:- If the farmer is already registered with food supplies and consumer welfare then he has to put this in farmer registration code and check.
If data is available in FS & CW database the following information of the farmer will automatically fetched.
- District name
- Block name
- Name of HOF
- Name of father/husband
- EPIC Card No. (Voter ID) as proof of identity.
- Account (Savings Bank) holder’s name
- Bank account number
- Bank branch name
- IFS Code
- No. of family members
- Aadhaar number
Data can also be fetched from NPR database
- Gender (Male-M/Female-F)
- Category (General/SC/ST)
- Family member detail
- Age of the family members.
- The bank account information under FS&CW Deptt
Secretary PACS/LAMPS has to verify the data which have been submitted in form by farmer.After the verification by Secretary PACS/LAMPS then submit the data by clicking on submit button.
After submission the farmer will get message on its RMN (registerd mobile number)
Agrisnet Farmer List 2020
- To Check out the AGRISNET Farmer List 2020 you need to visit the official Page.
- The official Page is http://agrisnetodisha.ori.nic.in/stock/farmer/FarmerList.aspx .
- On this Page you need to Select some section Like District name, Block Name, Gram Panchayat Name and Village Name.
- Then Chose Generated and Pending Rejected one of the List.
- Then click on the search Button.